LemonkeyStalking amidst the desert, carrying an oversized scalpel...
1,019 posts

Posted:
https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/berkshire/4167628.stm

You just have to love Britain, and how well Labour is tackling crime.

Of course there's crime everywhere, but I'm upping and leaving this country as soon as humanly possible. (When mummy lets me...)

Willy - is bad for your health...

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:

Chavs should be shot on sight...

(BTW for all you sensitive and offended people, that was a joke umm )

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
I woulda used the acceleator never mind my mobile phone

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
funny, i'm trying to enter your country, altho look where i'm coming from....

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
Brit-Joe: ROFLMAO, Good idea wink

Kyrian: Come live in the North, it's a bit better here... Less guns...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

1,019 posts

Posted:
Written by: Brit_Joe

I woulda used the acceleator never mind my mobile phone

Don't forget -

As soon as she harms one of those poor, misunderstood, little angels they'll throw the book at her.

... and give the scum medals.

Kyrian - I once asked an American, "what's wrong with Michigan", and he gave me the "what's right with Michigan" nonsense. :\

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Yeah but even if you drive at a slowish speed no one will stand there and let there legs get broken, they will move out the way

tadaaa

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

1,019 posts

Posted:
"Been hurt by the car you were trying to smash-up? If so, call Accident Lawyers direct on 0900-comp-culture"

Compensation Culture!

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Nah they would move, no one can stand infront of a car and not move, you cant just egnore your brain when its screaming 'MOVE OUT THE WAY OF THAT CAR ARRGGH!'

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
If it's only going slowly then you can jump on the bonnet and start smashing the windscreen with a bar...

Accelerate fast, then maybe you'll disable some of them long enough to let the police arrest them. As long as you're doing less than 30, then you can't be prosecuted for hitting someone who just stands in the way.

That reminds me, I was in a car driving through Ferryhill the other day and this kid (not older than 11) was standing literally in the middle of the road, with the traffic going either side of him. His mates were standing on the pavement, laughing.

When I was his age (7 years ago) "Go play in the traffic" was an insult, rather than something we'd suggest to a friend... umm

1,019 posts

Posted:
Written by: Sethis

If it's only going slowly then you can jump on the bonnet and start smashing the windscreen with a bar...

Accelerate fast, then maybe you'll disable some of them long enough to let the police arrest them. As long as you're doing less than 30, then you can't be prosecuted for hitting someone who just stands in the way.

That reminds me, I was in a car driving through Ferryhill the other day and this kid (not older than 11) was standing literally in the middle of the road, with the traffic going either side of him. His mates were standing on the pavement, laughing.

When I was his age (7 years ago) "Go play in the traffic" was an insult, rather than something we'd suggest to a friend... umm

ubblol

I remember when driving through Liverpool one day in my mate car. These scallies walked across the road with total disregard to drivers ( "we're 'ard respect us like"), so my mate accelerated toward them, and they all ran like frightened children.

He also managed to clip one of their knees.

smile

weeleighlook a rainbow!
237 posts

Posted:
Written by: Sethis

I think I see a future Darwin Award recipient in the making. ubblol

"Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth."

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
I was thinking about markington, harrogate, or york tongue North enough?

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

1,019 posts

Posted:
Harrogate is uber-post.

Never heard of Markington.

York is just lovely.

But the main thing - (thanks to multimap, I know where Markington is!) they are all in Yorkshire! The best county this country has to offer! You'll find Northerners far more pleasent and welcoming than them southerners.

[/end yorkshire bias]

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Yes, yes, yorkshire is beautiful. And I know they are all there, because, well, um, I've fallen for a boy at york uni, yknow, and.... um, being closer rather than further is good.....

plus its really really cheap! col in york is much cheaper than even cheap places in america.... (cmon people, your tv, car, etc, are not nesc col...)

erm, what does "uber-post" mean, tho?

<-- not a brit, sadly

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

1,019 posts

Posted:
Haha, I meant "Uber-posh". >.>

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
that makes soooo much more sense ubblol

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
Written by: Lemonkey

I remember when driving through Liverpool one day in my mate car. These scallies walked across the road with total disregard to drivers ( "we're 'ard respect us like"), so my mate accelerated toward them, and they all ran like frightened children.

He also managed to clip one of their knees.

smile

ROFLMAO... Repeatedly.

Well done that man. That's the way to do it, now you just need scythed wheels ubblol