Forums > Social Chat > Congratulations C@ntus, Senior Director of Bids, Official HoP Male Auctionhouse

Login/Join to Participate

Official HoP Male Auctionhouse, Ltdmember
21 posts

Posted:
EVERYONE! please tell us what you think of C@ntus in this highly important, crazy, and imaginative role. How would you like him as your Senior Bid Director? We think he would be fabulous! Please give C@ntus your praise, encouragement & support in this thread!

OFFICIAL HOME OF POI MALE AUCTION HOUSE NOTICE

Non-Https Image Link

BE WHERE THE ACTION IS!

Like to have fun with hunky Home of Poi boys, or tease da bidding firegurls?

Love, Sex, Flirting, & Lusty Bidders in a Bidding Frenzy Pile-Up?

whose winning bid will get Bender? pozee? Myst?

Will UNITED CHAINS OF FIRE go home with adren@line?

Will Rozi, Goddess_of_Pyre, Flynt, Cassandra, & Hels Bells tear out each other's eyes bidding for Bram & Maximus, shown in their all-but-naked Scottish glory in our catalog pages?

Or will Nyx, abductress, holding at least 5 men in her closet, steal them all out from under Security's very noses?

Kyrian just wants pictures! Imagine that! How much are THOSE worth?

Does Flynt meet the minimum bid to get Spiral????

YOU DECIDE!

- * * * IMMEDIATE JOB OPENING * * * -

for a

SENIOR DIRECTOR OF BIDS

depending on experience, or a junior

BID TALLYER!

Are you the one to fill this imortant role?

Can you tell which bid is higher:

a fire-spinnable beachfront condo and 3 French negligées
10 rolls of kevlar and 2,000 jars of nutella 5 tremendous orgasms, a limousine ride with unlimited Dom Perignon champagne, and a morning kiss then you're the one who'll enjoy being our Bid Tallyer for the bidding round just ended!
Post your qualifications and your hot hot hot desire to be the judge of all the bids from crazy crazy crazed bidding ladies, telling them what's what, and who the winner is!
The round of bidding just completed covers our first Auctionhouse pages, or is already available from our clerk's office in one convenient .txt file which can be e-mailed to you for desktop convenience! and if you need help sorting out the loot, our senior auction staff is ready to give you any second opinions you want.
Please, no bribe-mongers!
But touching the merchandise is fine . . . even some groping, when you're deep into assessing its value. . . Straight male applicants, any ethical attention you get from the bidding ladies is just pure cream!
Ever been to our auction? Wanna check out The Official Home of Poi Male Auctionhouse ? (<--clickit to visit us)
Immediate Opening, get this job, or get it with a partner or team,

POST HERE RIGHT NOW!

[ 14 October 2002, 15:20: Message edited by: Official HoP Male Auctionhouse, Ltd ]

~ the Executive Auctioneer pro tem and Staff The Official Home of Poi Male Auctionhouse

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You have way, way, way too much time on your hands.

Meh

21 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by C@ntus:
You have way, way, way too much time on your hands.
actually, our staff doesn't have quite enough time to do this faster, so we're looking for someone with much more time on their hands.

are you a candidate, C@ntus?

~ the Executive Auctioneer pro tem and Staff The Official Home of Poi Male Auctionhouse

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Timne has never been an issue for me. Is it a counting job? Will I need my abacus?

Meh

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Good Judgement and an Abacus are neccesary, yes.

Currently on the right side up of the world.

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
C@ntus, we would LOVE to have you join our administration, and we'd be honored to appoint you

C@ntus,
SENIOR DIRECTOR OF BIDS
The Official Home of Poi Male Auctionhouse

with whatever perks your heart desires! we trust you on whatever terms you would like.

would you accept our offer, please?

yours with respect,

~ FireMike, Executive Auctioneer pro tem

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Y'know I'm sure i posted someplace that i was gonna visit this place less.

And yet here I am commiting myself to it more deeply.

Ok then please accept my application.
Do you need references or a CV?

[ 12 October 2002, 18:34: Message edited by: C@ntus ]

Meh

21 posts

Posted:
no, C@ntus, your impeccable reputation & talents are already approved, and you are hereby accepted, hired, and appointed!

we may soon have patrons & male items who love you pouring in to affirm their faith in you, tell you to bugger off (* no, surely not! *) or cover you with congratulatory hugs!

Congratulations, welcome aboard,

C@ntus, Senior Director of Bids
The Official Home of Poi Male Auctionhouse

the convenient first round closed bids .txt file is being e-mailed to you now! -- and oooooh, ladies, what a rugged manly e-mail addy it is: "combat1020@hotmail.com "

let us know who bought who, for how much! we're counting on your judgment & humor & wit in this crazy madhouse of bids & frantic bidding ladies!

and THANK YOU, C@NTUS!

[ 12 October 2002, 18:13: Message edited by: Official HoP Male Auctionhouse, Ltd ]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
my email addy is a pisstake of the name of an extreme right wing group in this country called Combat18

1 and 8 being the letters a & h (numerically in the alphabet) AH being Hitler's initials.

10 & 20 are my initials.

This is the name i used to paint under. It was during my anti fascist era.

Now I paint as C@ntus.

Much fluffier.

Meh

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
Hmmmmm..................

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
hmmmmmmmm indeed.

Well done

Now I won't ever be able to get him off the computer....

*waves goodbye to hours of fluffy tefelone chats*

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I've spent the last 2 sodding hours sifting ( ) through the auctions thread. Trying to work out who owns who etc. And all I can say is it's a bloody shambles. They're damn lucky they've taken me on board to sort things out.

Now we can get some order around here.

Honey you know I'll always have time for you. You're the love of my life. And don't you forget it.

Meh

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Me thinks, this thread is dodger than a car from Arfur Daly Motors

(ie from Minder, an old British comedy)

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Or down the old Winchester club for a few jars before 'er indoors catches up with us . . .

Meh

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Yep, that's the one. Watch out he doesn't send Terry around.

Used to love that show. Especially the episode where they bogged up a car with mud, and a few days later this guy had grass growing out the side of his car

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Can I be auctioned or is this a male only thread?!
Pls mr c@ntus auction me off!!!

Sell my soul to... shit I wont go there...

Much love, Drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
I'll bid one and a half hugs for the girl.
They are really big bear hugs with a big snow leopard blanket wrapped round them mind you.

more than enough for any right thinking woman

Drew

___
be

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Is your offer from that night still sound Mr. Glass? Rather my request as such...

I guess we will find out soon enough!

Much love Drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:

21 posts

Posted:
AUCTION HOUSE BIDS NOTICE

Attention all Patrons & Male Items!

The Senior Director of Bids has now posted WINNING BIDS for Round 1!

Please go to our Auctionhouse to see if you're a lucky winner! (or going to be in our after-round Fire Sale)

we suspect our dear Senior Director, C@ntus, may have worked so diligently, so devotedly for you, he stayed at his desk and missed Earthdance 2002. . .all to serve you, all for love of you.

so let's all give a round of applause

(* CLAP! CLAP! *)

"Hear, hear!"
"Hip hip hooray!"

and give our arena-wide arms-linked loving HUG

TO C@NTUS!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
how odd

Meh