Forums > Introductions > Lonely... I am so lonely... so won't somebody, post in my thread..?

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
Hi,

I'm FoxInDocs... More commonly known as Sarah or Scarah... ummm... I don't really know what to say here... I'm from Adelaide, South Australia... I like to belly dance and spin poi and stuff... and I think people should talk to me...

----------EDIT-----------

Ok, due to bumping of the below thread i shall revise my intro...

Written by: Doc Lightning

Ok, so lately a lot of people have been "introducing" themselves with some variation on the following:

"Hi, my name's Lightning, I'm getting into poi, and I'm new here."

Gee. rolleyes Thanks.

We can already see your name, we assume that most people writing intros are new, and we figure that if you're on this site, 99.9% chance you twirl something. Thus, the above is really not an intro as much as it is a blinding flash of the obvious.

What do we want to know?

How old are you? Male or Female? Where are you from? (Basically, A/S/L)

What toys do you play with? How long have you been into this?

What do you do when you're not spinning? Are you a student? Do you have a job? Do you have three children, six dogs, four cats, and a husband?

What other stuff do you like? Books? Movies? Games? Color?

The purpose of an intro thread is to introduce yourself. We want to get to know you. That means that you need to actually provide information about yourself.

We're actually a pretty friendly bunch. But we generally don't want to have to pump our newbies for information.

Pumping newbies is so unfriendly. Besides, they gunk up the valves. Then we have to backflush the pump to clean them out of the filter.

So come on! Tell us who you are! We don't bite (unless asked nicely ubbangel )!

-------------

1. How old are you? Male or Female? Where are you from? (Basically, A/S/L)

I'm Sarah, or Scarah if you prefer, I'm a chick, (i hate the words "Male" and "Female" it makes it sound like you're talking about another species... and don't anyone say "well you are!" cuz it's unoringial tongue) and i'm from Adelaide, South Australia, as mentioned above.

2. What toys do you play with? How long have you been into this?

i have some glowbug LED poi, which i've recently decided are too light, and some poi made from socks and stockings which are too strechy... so i guess i'll have to continue experimenting to find something decent.

i've been into this for 6 months maybe? i haven't practiced much though... some dude had some at a party and everyone was haveing a go so i thought i would too, turns out i wasn't so bad at it... he'd only just got into it as well...

3. What do you do when you're not spinning? Are you a student? Do you have a job? Do you have three children, six dogs, four cats, and a husband?

When i'm not spinning i'm mainly at work, i currently work at WorkCover, but i'm remedying that in a week and a halfs time. it's a horrible place to work, don't do it.

I have a mum, a step-dad, a sister, a brother, and a fat old labrador named Topaz

4. What other stuff do you like? Books? Movies? Games? Color?

appart from that i like shopping (alot), eating food, belly dancing, reading, going to movies, partying with friends, drinking with workmates, sewing and knitting, playing with my computer, talking on the phone, burning my dinner (well ok i don't really like doing that but it does happen fairly often), putting metal though innocent body parts, lazing about home - preferably with friends, going out for coffee with friends, fag-haging in gay bars, posting on HoP when i should be doing work, yelling at my sister for stealing my clothes, and going to the beach. there's prolly some other stuff as well but i can't think of it just now... oh and my favourite colour is purple.

Written by: thor

oh, lightning... you're a mad doctor in training, we all know you rather /perfer/ to extract things from people by force ;]

you forgot:

1) your dating availability

and 2) your i.q.

those are my only two stipulations at least weavesmiley

I'm currently single, and according to the tests i took last week have an above average IQ.

happy now? wink

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Wow and for the triple necro-posting from me:

YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!!!!

bounce2 bounce2 bounce2

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
grin hope your day is beautiful & magical & FUN foxie! hug bounce2

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
oh wow... haven't been in here for a while, thanks Gita, it was!

and it's our first anniversary tomorrow! and we're getting the keys to the house we bought tomorrow too!

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
whut up?

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
well look at me triple necro-posting. 11 years and still nobody posting in my thread but me.

Page: ...