Forums > Introductions > Dreadlocks, Flumps, Beads and Eyeliner

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
Name: Tammie

Location: Scottish highlands - Inverness, which is 5 miles from Loch Ness. No I've never seen the monster, although some guys here insist it resides in their pants...

Hometown: Ammanford, Carmarthenshire, (South Wales)

DOB: 16th March the year of our Lord 1982

Sex: yes please ubblol female

Occupation(s): full time Mummy to two girls!

Favorite Food(s): Beef space raiders, cheesy poofs, chocolate eclairs, guillyan belgian chocolate seashells, chocoloate rice crispie cakes, steak (cooked rare) that ham n cheese stuffed pasta you can get (like raviolli but not),

Favorite Color(s): pink, purple, blue and black - the colour of bruises lol

Toys: Poi, staff soon, beamers, tailed poi, fluffies!!!

Hobbies other than the obvious: I like to dabble in lots of things, for example I'm self taught at guitar, I paint, do pastel drawings, I write (but I get writer's block so I never finish), I love still and moving photography, also photo manipulation (Paintshop pro rocks!), I also like web designing, music creation and mixing (on PC). I tend to babble nonsense and use the abbreviation LOL way to much. Only problem is with so many interests I don't have a particular gift. Oh I do, however, make beautiful and clever babies!(but that's just being biased!) biggrin

Education: whats that? left before form 5 exams sadly

Favorite Book(s): renegade by shaun hutson (if my memory serves correct), the da vinci code, anything by stephen king, shaun hutson, dean koontz.

Favorite Movie(s): Austin powers trilogy, lord of the rings trilogy, stand by me, beetlejuice, gladiator, 28 days later, dawn of the dead, constantine, etc - basically any fantasy/comedy/horror - great if all three are in one movie!

Favorite TV show(s): south park, trailer park boys (whats that all aboot ubblol) simpsons, lost, hex, buffy, nip/tuck

Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up) - I never wanna grow up lol Oh - get to falmouth, play and manchester sometime in 2006!

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: evanessence, linkin' park, aerosmith, guns n roses, catatonia, stereophonics, nirvana, faithless, moby, kiss (because god gave rock and roll to you), foo fighters, queen, marylin manson....

Favorie ice cream flavor(s): mint choc chip, rasberry ripple

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella? nutella obviously!!!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Page: ...