Page:
ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
a prequel warmupy type thing for "the" duel its a little bit sloppyish but its getting more solid

go to www.yahoo.com

login id: thedualduel
password: fishygoodness

im sure ull like my choice of music rob wink

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

mtbeerGOLD Member
ARRRR!
529 posts

Posted:
Whoa, sick!

If people need help finding it:
Go to yahoo.com, click on My Yahoo and sign in as the above.
Click on the Inbox. Open the message "it begins" and save the attachment "fish.wmv"

"My skin is singed but it heals my heart and with glowing pride I'll wear my scars." -Davey Havok

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
poooey I can't connect. Will have to wait till I'm at home frown

Let's relight this forum ubblove

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
dang

nice work.

this is the clearest i've ever seen fishtails done.

now where is my stick? smile

oh, yeah, im at work frown
EDITED_BY: ado-p (1103207261)

Love is the law.

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
lol I love this using yahoo as a vid server im just downloding will giv opinion soon

Oh oh beeennn….. (in a whining tone) no sign of your dvd yet have you posted it yet (hint hint nudge nudge)

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
lol lol lol.

very nice move. very impressed.

only comment is you are such a narcissist look at you posing without your top on and that little post at the end. If I didn’t know better I would think you were trying to impress the Ladies Wink Wink

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
how many times do I have to say this ben? You're sooooo gay!

Plus I think the pose needed work.

biggrin

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Written by: mcp

how many times do I have to say this ben? You're sooooo gay!

The ladies got a point dude ubblol

wink

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:

Plus I think the pose needed work.

well u see its sooooo damn hot here it affects my posing ability and makes me slotch a little, note the wet hair i had to wet my hair cos spinning in teh sun was to unbearable otherwise, oh yeah and note the shoes thats cos the ground was so hot i couldnt stand on it barefoot, did i mention how hot it is here?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Really? Is it soooo hot that you can make gay-fish videos but not send me some footage with a certain hoodie in it? Aye? What's all that about then? I mean reaaaallllyy!

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
*cough*ahem*clears through*cough*ahem* mmm yeah so hows about that weather hey ...... my videos so not coming out before xmas ....... and your footage to edit and play with ...... um that may possibly get sent before xmas if u sit and santas lap and ask nice

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
Written by: Mint Sauce

If I didn’t know better I would think you were trying to impress the Ladies Wink Wink

theres only one lady im trying to impress ubblove and i know she wont be seeing it seeings as she cant watch videos on her crappy mac

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
but i dont have a mac ubblove

Love is the law.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

I ain't sitting on santa's lap! Don't be vulgar!

[I mean really!]

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Written by: ben-ja-men

theres only one lady im trying to impress ubblove and i know she wont be seeing it seeings as she cant watch videos on her crappy mac

Ill show her sunday wink

n if ive got the wrong person - ill fly to ireland and show ado-p instead biggrin

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:

I ain't sitting on santa's lap! Don't be vulgar!

hey its not like i told u to go and play with santas stick
althought .... u never know it might get u off his naughty list though ubbloco

strugz i like ur style i do indeed (im still waiting to see you dual fishtails add them to the yahoo address i can be a big communal attempt at taming the beast), ado-p unless u buy a crappy mac that cant watch videos u might be out of luck .... i hear macs go mighty cheap these days wink

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
so all i gotta do is buy a crappy mac and i get a ben...

done

bring your sticks

Love is the law.

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
wet hair to make you look more like an evil baddy from Bond

Muahahaaaaa
AND MY ROBOTS SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

hey ben: I've got a robot arm now, and a rocking horse.ubblol

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
not a ben "the" ben ubblol

Disc0annoying boy
160 posts

Posted:
why don't i know how to acces stuff at yahoo?

am i a retard?

fire is just light and heat.
it's you friend!

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
try this link disc0

https://mail.yahoo.com/?.intl=us

Love is the law.

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
Written by: Glåss

wet hair to make you look more like an evil baddy from Bond

Muahahaaaaa
AND MY ROBOTS SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

ssssssssshhhuddup ur gonna blow my cover

hey ben: I've got a robot arm now, and a rocking horse.ubblol

does your robot arm ride the horse while being an arm riding a horse..... well does it? does it?? or is it one of the "special" robot arms for performing "special" task

i so need to go get me some sleep mmmmmmm chocolate coffee

GlåssDIAMOND Member
2,523 posts

Posted:
Oh Really, "the" Ben, it seems like you enjoy contact staff a little bit toooo much eek biggrin

The very last shot, anyone can plainly see that trouser tent,

Bens got a woody.

censored

I know that I enjoy contact staff more than most, thankx but fishtails never did that to me, I guess I'm just not doing them right,rolleyes I think you enjoy it in a completely different way.

well at least that explains the facial expression

No shame in showing you pleasure here, we're all friends.

ooooops sunny lolsign

angel

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
ubblol

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

GlåssDIAMOND Member
2,523 posts

Posted:
Its not funny, I'm not joking, you watch it for youself and decide..... smile

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
ubblol

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
i will.

i just liked the term 'trouser tent'.

especially when yoo use it... smile

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:

Its not funny, I'm not joking, you watch it for youself and decide..... smile

oh you jackass now uv repeated the point you couldnt just let it slide coooould you and now my fragile male ego has been damaged shrug at this slander i have to prove a point rolleyes ...... expect a "special" video tommorow ubbloco

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
You'd better be keeping your trousers on in the "special" video young man, or you'll have all the boys in Aus after that cute butt wink

Let's relight this forum ubblove

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
what sort of self respecting mobile pole dancer keeps their pants on i mean really

ParafinfairySILVER Member
old hand
845 posts

Posted:
Ben, do you mean pants as in trousers or pants as in you know, pants????!!!

Slicing the Loaf as we speak.

I need it..... Trust me!

Page: