taintedaddict
422 posts

Posted:
It wont let me answer one of the threads stupid tech omputers..... Anyway yes I yelled at the parents, but they blamed me and looked at me like I was an alien...! It also happened with glow pois, they think just cause its not on fire it wont hurt. These people annoy the hell outta me..... weavesmiley

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers...

Lillie Frognot a stranger
558 posts

Posted:
Parents train over many years in the art of annoying their children.
They start when the child is young so that when the kids are teenagers, the parents are at the hight of their annoying abilities.

It is a source of pleasure and pride to a parent that can annoy to a high standard, it is an art and a gift to be treasured. There are awards for both annoying and embarassing.
Parents swap hints and tips in both arts with other parents.

And that look, the one that says, 'you are an alien from a distant planet and I have no idea who you are or where you come from.' Parents practice that in front of a mirror to get it perfect.

You would be well advised to watch them closely and take notes. Then, when you have kids, you will have learned the art from masters.

Eat when you're hungry
Sleep where it's dry
No one is ever what they seem
Gabriel King - The Wild Road

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Written by: Lillie Frog

And that look, the one that says, 'you are an alien from a distant planet and I have no idea who you are or where you come from.' Parents practice that in front of a mirror to get it perfect.

i tried that on bugis, but he just fell over and giggled. I think i need more practice....

Meh

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
If you try it on other people's kids, you'll never get them to leave you alone.

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
{quote} These people annoy the hell outta me.....

ubblol Just wait another 20 years... wink

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
ok.

*sits down and starts to wait*

What am I waiting for again?

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
ubblol UCOF - for you it's maybe only another 10, so you can consider yourself "lucky"..

a) have your own kids
b) still be seen as a child from your parents.... rolleyes

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Ahh.. I getcha biggrin

I consider myself "lucky" every damn day of my life.
I have you lot as friends, I have a beautiful girlfriend, I have 2 loving parents and an awesome family.

Oh dear... Im going all mushy..

grouphug