Forums > Help! > Have anyone tried this kind of poi set?

Login/Join to Participate

WaiBRONZE Member
24 posts

Posted:
Have any1 tried "Pair of Wolf's revenge 3 headed fire poi"https://www.homeofpoi.com/shop/listItems.php/fire/19/poi/292/detail/Fire_Poi. Im planning of buying a pair of these but I have a few question: How good controll of the fire do you have if you compare to the one head pois ? Can you change those poi heads with others if you in the future wants to ? Im also very concern about the weight, how much more heavier will it be ? As for now I use chain but I can see that these are not chains but wire cord. Are those wicks safetly attached and changable ?

Hope I dont bother to much ubblove.....

// All the best Wai

Kombi guyBRONZE Member
HOP OM
225 posts

Posted:
Hey Wai, wavehello
The wolfs revenge poi heads dont come apart and cannot be detached and yes they are very secure as to the way they are attached to the wire cords. The only part that comes off this poi design are the handles.
They do give off a very cool effect with the six poi heads burning brightly. Even with the added weight I know many girls and guys who have had many a firey night of fun with this particular product. I for one definitely have a set in my collection of firetoys that are still being used after a year or so of regular use.
Hope this helps
Happy twirling weavesmiley

WaiBRONZE Member
24 posts

Posted:
Yeah, Im planning to buy a pair now, the thing I also wonder is can you change the kevlar wicks?

Edit: I have purchased a pair of these in this webshop biggrin

//Wai
EDITED_BY: Wai (1096876451)

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
im getting them for my biiiiirthday. yay!