Forums > Social Chat > weird dreams......**twilight zone music**

Login/Join to Participate

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
ok, last night i had a really weird dream. ive always wanted to go to europe and go travel across the continent and meet all the people and just have a, as you all would say, "a lovely time" anyways back to the dream.

i was somewhere, i think PiP, bc i saw that picture of all of the peeps in the park for the group HoP pic. and i swear i saw like half of those people in my dreams..lol...NO IM NOT A WEIRDO..well not totally.. but really i saw several peeps, like cassandra, c@ntus, lol...me and c@ntus even smoked a...ummm...well anyways, i though that that was pretty cool...lol...but then again maybe im a complete wacko..lol...

***runs off yelling "the sky is falling!!!"***

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Hmmmmmm - yep you're a weird one alright.
You wants ta lay off tha weed b4 bedtime.

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Dreaming of me ???

When are you coming to see us for real though ????????? that'd be great !

shine on
Cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

337 posts

Posted:
yes dreaming of you cass

well...id love to come see all of you asap, but i probably will not be able to travel that far away for about a year.. but i will one day, i actually plan on taking like a 6 month vacation and just traveling to several different countries and continents!!! hopefully i will acomplish this with in the next 2 years like i planned!!

[ 31 May 2002, 04:31: Message edited by: XTREMRAVR ]

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Come 2 London - We rock.........
(& party harder than you lot methinks)

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Weird dreams are great.

When I was at Uni, I used to eat loads of cheese just before I went to bed to deliberately get weird dreams.
Having bedroom walls covered in Salvadore Dali pictures probably helped too

The only one I can remember is that I was floating down a river and kept getting tangled up in fishing lines as I drifted past fishermen.
Oh yeah, the fishing lines were actually magnetic ones from that game where you try to pick up the cardboard fish that have metal tips.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

337 posts

Posted:
lol...i think u might be as wako as me..lol...

and i remembered another person from my dream...moohaahaa...lol... btw sweet dreads!!!

well gotta go!!

[ 31 May 2002, 08:19: Message edited by: XTREMRAVR ]

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
no one parties harder than aussie fire twirlers Small Boy.... no one... PROMISE

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I been sayin' she's dreamy for months.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
I had this really weird dream this morning aswell... which is weird in it's own right seeing I don't really remember most of may dreams unless their of a different kind... and no not wet!!!

But I was with to other people... and they had some mad ass weapons... but that's not the weird bit... well... it is, but it's not... we were in a huge factory in which there was water under the walking planks... now here's some of the really trippy stuff... I can remember the smell, the sounds, the other people looking at us ( the workers ) and feeling the water... and about feeling the water the others started to muck around and clearly said mucking around that they should stop fighting and get me... and I dived into the water.... hince feeling the water. Now under the water it was still a factory but there were hage boilers and control panels and stairs coming down into the water. The others tried to reach in to get me but I held me breath, finally you grabbed my arm but I got free and breathed in the water... I could breath the water...

So fast forwarding... they ended up jumping in... to get me... but I still awoke feeling really really funny... Now I already know I'm a freak... but this dream just proves it... just wanted to share... cos I thought it weird that I have this dream... then see this thread...

----------------------------------------
You can’t begin to understand what’s behind this face and mind.

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
I had this dream a couple of years ago, it's pretty random:

I was the guy from Bravheart (William Wallace, not Mel Gibson) like I had the kilt with the wallace plaid exept I was fighting an army of star wars muppets. Gonzo was Darth Vader, and so on. Instead of fighting with swords or guns or what ever we had nerf cannons. And I had a nerf claymore. I killed Gonzo Vader and resced the hot girl, who was not a muppet, and saved the day. It was an exellent dream. I wish I would have it every night.

I also had a dream about Elvis once........

Jesus helps me trick people.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
::blushes and grins::
you're such a sweet heart, NYC
::walks out of the room before everyone starts shouting " PDA ! PDA !!!" ::

shine on
Cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

337 posts

Posted:
PDA!! PDA!! sorry i had to do it...lol... u two are sooooo cuuuuuuute!!

arsn~~~that dream was waaaaaaay weirder than mine...lol...FREAK!!!

sickpuppy~~~ummmm...muppets and nerf cannons?...lol...now everyone be calm, we have this situation completely under control...hand me the strait jacket and well alltackle him at once and put it on him...... ok? GO!!!

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Do you guys keep dream logs? They can be hella fun to read.

"hella?" Wow, put me back in California and the California puts itself back in me in a real hurry.

Hella Peace, Dude.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Celestemember
48 posts

Posted:
You know, its kinda weird i had a dream about spinning fire in Europe the other night too...but by far the weirdest dream I have ever had involved me hiking up a mountian in a downpour of dog food kibbles....

Life is serious, but art is fun!