space gypsystranger
2 posts

Posted:
Here in NYC I have been teaching a Poi and Staff spinning class for some time. True, you shouldn't have to pay to learn poi, but if you want to you, you should have the opportunity. I add in little extras like conditioning, dance and performance training and stretching. We have a huge space and will be more than ready for summer mischief making. If you are in NY check out Time Out this week I guess there is an add for the class.

I'd love to have traveling guest "stars" so drop me a line when you are in town.

See ya there.
-cassandra
cassandra@cyberspacegypsy.com for more info

(NO)Fire Spinning at the 14th St Y (the most convenient location to date)

Wednesdays March 17 - June 2 (no class: April 7, May 26)
7-9:15pm
10 classes
$130 for 10 week course
$10/single session ("drop-in") for Advanced Poi & Staff students
14th Street Y 344 E. 14th Street @ 1st Ave.
212.780-0800 ex. 221

get on the 1337 newsletter rockstarz-subscribe@13378u.org weavesmiley

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
There's firespinning in New York? wink

Hope all is well homies, lemme know if you need/want anything from lil' old me.

Keep fightin' the good fight kids...

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

space gypsystranger
2 posts

Posted:
These classes have been canceled.

Thanks!

Claire de LuxeGOLD Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
Hi everyone! For those of you in New York City, Brooklyn, and environs who are interested in a structured environment in which to progress your poi skills, I have ongoing poi classes in the city and would love to have you join us -- there's a class for every level!

I have been teaching poi for over 4 years now and would love to share my teaching experience with you.

All class details are here: https://www.triskelionarts.org/poi-with-claire-de-luxe

Or if you've found this mid-session or the link above doesn't work, feel free to email me directly at deezluxe@gmail.com.

<3
Claire de Luxe
www.clairedeluxe.com