Forums > Social Chat > If you could ask God 1 question....

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ellieBRONZE Member
38 posts

Posted:
Another discussion title got me thinking....Being that I'm studying theology I was just kinda wondering - If you could ask God one quetion what would it be? I know, odd question, but once again, Just curious!e*

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
The seventh dwarf is Sneezy

Meh

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
can you remove the smileys from this picture god?...
Non-Https Image Link
p.l.u.r.r.Xtrem

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
you could ask her: How do you complete the final map in Warcraft 3??

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
PHL9te, what the smeg are you doing up at this time?Could you ask a question that is in no way bready?

Meh

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
Could you do my essay please?J

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.

Itsgottabmember
244 posts

Posted:
wnem is malcom gonna put up the new vids

Rennsmember
4 posts

Posted:
What is goofy a human or a dog?

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Bender_the_Offender got me thinking that so many people consider the judeo-christian image of an old bearded (white) man ... And so maybe SHE is offended and that's why she will not answer all our beautiful, crazy funny questions... smileShine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
Sup guys?pretty hard question, so i'll have to give a few options. the one i picked at the time would be a judgement call.- who ACTUALLY wrote the bible?- can you justify condoning fishing, but then telling moses "thou shalt not kill"?- what exactly do people do in heaven?- why did all my favourite plants and herbs die when i moved to my new flat?- what are the lottery numbers for this saturday?oh well. just a few ideas smilePLUR, C'an"U

Zoharmember
11 posts

Posted:
How much wood would a woodchop chop if a woodchop would chop wood???

Zohar

Drakienmember
49 posts

Posted:
I'd ask her how do you...No, I know that one already......I wouldn't ask anything. That would be like cheating on a test, or something. I'd say "good job" and ask if she wanted to sit and watch the sunset.Or maybe she gets bored of doing them *every* night since forever."Good job", God. [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif">------------------[/image]If you love something, fill it with cream.Then set it on fire."

Posh ravers wear ties.

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
goofy is just a guy dressed up like a dog...i swear i saw the guy taking off the goofy suit at disney land when i was a litlle kid!!...ruined my life...*thinks of buying goofy dolls to li8ght on fire and spin*...hehe...o well..p.l.u.r.r.Xtrem

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
I'd ask him/her.... how do I make my sparkly poi?Oh, and.... can you remind me why you started all this again?Nomad------------------A.N.T.H.E.L.I.O.Nwww.anthelion.org

Galawenmember
45 posts

Posted:
I'd ask HIM how he let a thread like this go on wink[This message has been edited by Corporal Flame (edited 16 March 2002).]

Give Me FuelGive Me FireGive Me That Which I Desire-MetallicA

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
a sparkly poi ? what's a sparkly poi, dude ? wink

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

foobaaspinning for ages
125 posts

Posted:
i would ask.....why is my true love half a world away???------------------fe fi foo fun

fe fi foo fun

Fire Knightmember
17 posts

Posted:
where have you been!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Why do all the girls I like live so far away?(why is god so set on me moving house? Is he/she in real estate?)------------------C@ntusDo you believe in a god that satisfies,Do you believe in a god that open eyes,Do you believe in a god that tells you lies,Or do you believe in me?Do you believe in a god that brings you down,Do you believe in a god that wears a crown,Do you believe in a god that makes you bow,Or do you believe in me?

Meh

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
In response to Cained and unable- who ACTUALLY wrote the bible? Well, quite a few people really, but the most well known would be mathew mark luke and john. Most often the names of the books in the bible are the names of the authors.- can you justify condoning fishing, but then telling moses "thou shalt not kill"? Ofcourse he\she can.......its god.......he can justify anything wink- what exactly do people do in heaven? Personally i think i would sleep- why did all my favourite plants and herbs die when i moved to my new flat? Hmmmmm.....tough one, maybe your new flat isn't set up to precise feng shui instruction.- what are the lottery numbers for this saturday? 18 24 28 33 7 11But what would i ask God.I don't think i could ask god anything. Because he supposedly knows everything anyway, so when i got there he would probably just say "No APB eleven inches is enough for any man" winkCheers

Good on usGood on us all

Galawenmember
45 posts

Posted:
OH OH OH... I got oneOk here goes:If you are the GOD almighty and you can do ANYTHING can you make a rock that you cant move? Huh can ya, can ya, huh huh huh?!?(I'll prolly get kicked out of heaven this way but what the heck they let you play with fire in hell) smile

Give Me FuelGive Me FireGive Me That Which I Desire-MetallicA

GodlovinSpongemember
125 posts

Posted:
What would you like me to do?But if I saw Him I am pretty sure I would be speachless------------------May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
I'd ask god to pass me the pretzels as I dealt a hand of cards to the Easter Bunny, whilst telling my favourite joke to Father Christmas.Did I mention the Tooth Fairy in the French maid costume would be sitting on my lap? tongue

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

Godmember
1 post

Posted:
WHAT KIND OF A STUPID THREAD IS THIS??!!!but heres the answers to all straight to you from heaven...Dom- because...cassandra- because I felt like itphunky- I dont put the caramel into the bar so dont ask stupid questionswren- I never told you to worship meAde- dumb kidMatt- for my entertainment, I have a your whole life on DVD,,,you should watch it, its fukkin hilariousBender- who the hell is tripitaka? and youre welcomeOrganized_K- Sikpuppy got you covered but for the fish tacos, for you 301 licks, for me, 0 (Im god I can do anything)bendy- I dont answer stupid questionsRozi- there is no book on love, If youre reading a book on love you really need to get out moreconsuming- yesfirefairy- I dunno I dont have toesmarlboro- no thanksOrganizedK- no thankstoneman- no, and youre the only mistake out therekinudin- sliced toastreddragon- get out moredurbs- thos plants are the shitberzerker- shutupxtreme- I dont see any smily facesbender- I dont answer stupid questionsjephyre- do your own flippin essayitsgottab- when you shutup about the new vidscassandra- Im pretty manly, and seeing Im god- Im REALLY manlycained- Ive already answered lotsa questions, I dont wanna answer yours besides you were only given onezohar- exactly three point one boardsdrakien- safe answercorporal- I dont thats why im ending it rite nowfoobaa- I dont carefire knight- rite here bitchcantus- again, I dont kare,corporal- dumb kidand thats all...Oh and BTW- youre all going to hell for this thread...[This message has been edited by God (edited 17 March 2002).]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
What was that thing about bridges again Charles?

Meh

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
why was earth not equipped with beaming machines? less pollution, less expense, no congestion.....and distances wouldn't be a problem.

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

Kendermember
33 posts

Posted:
So God, Hows it goin? and do you have a light cause I just got these amazing new poi and would really like to try them out!! wink-=Kender=-P.S. Would you PLEASE tell my dad Hi for me?---------Put your frustrations into four-letter words and let them all come out. - Incubus

elliwmember
25 posts

Posted:
why cant i have NATURALLY pink hair? oh and was mary reeeeeally a virgin?

little miss firefly, burning bright,lights your way all through the night.

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Thank you for your wisdom, oh Lord (or Lady). I will obey your command and fly to see my partner this weekend...Don't you just love it when your God commands you to do something you want to?R.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I must admit that God turned out to be a whole lot less omnipotent than I'd imagined. I suppose when you're devine you don't have to worry too much about your spelling either.....

Meh

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
To earn the right to ask god a question would constitute an astounding Karma burden on yourself. This is why people that astral project are discouraged from illegitimately gaining from their experiences (e.g. reading future lotto numbers) Nothing is without its costs.'cept maybe fat-free lard.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Page: