Forums > Social Chat > just a little message to everyone

Login/Join to Participate

Acidmember
110 posts

Posted:
i was reading some very interesting posts earlier and i would just like to say- people here are mad!!!!!! it's so cool...i come in here feeling down and you all manage to make me smile.so ill conclude by saying you are all wonderful-i just had to tell you guys that...love ya

life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans John Lennon

tonemanmember
195 posts

Posted:
thanks man, we love you too! hope things get better... smile

Dru Lee Parsecmember
78 posts

Posted:
You know, I have to second that. I'm a newbie who's only been hanging out here for a month or so, but I've noticed that the level of politeness and respect here is really refreshing.I just had to leave a BBS that I've frequented every day for almost 3 years because of the constant flame wars directed at me by one user. It's become so uncomfortable that I don't feel like I can post anything without the risk of being called a liar by this guy.I miss the friends I've built up there but we still keep in touch via e-mail.So I guess I'm feeling the luv here as well. You folks are cool. Big hugs all around.

For a good Prime, call:29819592777931214269172453467810429868925511217482600306406141434158089

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
i will definately second..or thir...or four..well damnit i agree...i am a newbie here and love all the friendly help and advice that i have gotten..much love to you all!!!!p.l.u.r.r. *be responsible*

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
aaah thanx... i feel all luved... grin luv u all CPG tongue

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
BOING! grin BOING! grin BOING! grinMe loves newbies! Welcome aboard peeps! Good to have fresh faces, erm, letters?------------------I feel more like I do now then I did when I got here.PLUR(RE) ---J---[This message has been edited by glowshow (edited 14 February 2002).]

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
I have to agree with everyone here as well! We're all so open and nice to each other, and when we get into an arguement, an appology is accepted graciously! grin grinThanks everyone for giving me a cool place to hang out that my parents approve of!

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Personally I have felt very welcome here. I have gotten some heat from some ppls here but then again I gave some heat too. smile

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Well, I'm just glad that all the flaming and heat is more about kevlar than conversation!/slaps himself for terrible, terrible pun------------------"He shall know your ways as if born to them"-Fremen prophecy

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Slaps Bender for a terrible terrible pun wink

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
yep, by far one of the best boards ive found, and thats eve if it didnt have the added bonus of it being a twirling board...hugs for everyone!

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
That's not my heat you're alluding to is it Phule? I was aiming for good natured jibes and the occasional dig at your spelling. I find it prudent in life not to make nasty remarks about anyone who is not only trained in unarmed combast but has ready access to a large array of automatic weapons.....------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh