Forums > Help! > help!!! coleman fuel

Login/Join to Participate

fire birdmember
3 posts

Posted:
so i got the "circles of light" vid's and got puzzeled . what are u guys use to transfer fire on the body? is this coleman? can only colman do that? what is it? is it gas? is it liquid? where can i get it? i live in israel and it doesnt seem to be around. but maybe if someone knows how to reach the manufacter i can import it?
i didnt despair and spent the last three hours researching the subject and got just more confused. so from my abyss of despair i call you ho fire loving knights and princesses that rome between these pages, please, anyone help...

NickCMonkey Wrangler
183 posts

Posted:
Did you search this site? I seem to remember threads about this.

Fire By Riz tmmember
212 posts

Posted:
fire bird
coleman fuel has alot of different names
in isreal it is called "Delek lavan" here is a link to a international fuel chart https://members.iinet.net.au/~mbuckler/fuel/index.shtml#table
that should help you on your search.. you can also do body flame tranferes with 70 or 90 % rubbing alcohol that is as easy to find as your local drug store
or a high grade of rum like 151..i use white gas myself but be warned it gets hot real fast.

I have been cursed with the imagination to envision it all