Page:
pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
wouldnt it be nice to go for a month or 2 with noone saying offensive things and noone being able to take offense to things because there was only happy people here. i am happy, in fact i am eating an ice-cream right now at work i am so happy. i know peoples opinions may differ at times, but some people need to learn to express themselves clearer so they dont come across as rude.noe really quick please do not take offevse to this, it is not aimed at anybody. you are all my friends here... want an ice cream?

anyone got a light?

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
yeaaaah!! ice cream for everyone!!!

anyone got a light?

GaBBeRave19member
72 posts

Posted:
how offensive to those who offendif i use 5% of my brain and i dizzolve 10% of my brain do i use 5% of the remaining 90% or that same 5% minus randomly damaged cells?...err make it mint chip i meant to say

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
I got some iiice-cream, I got some iiice-cream, you did not geett none, you did not geettt none, cos you on the weeelllfare, and your father is a alcohooolllic - apologies to Eddie Murphy winkIt is good - this is a very friendly forum, and I have been to some really bitchy ones! Let's keep it this way![This message has been edited by Bendy (edited 18 October 2001).]

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Ice cream ???gee, you are all having fun in the sun and I am freezing my arse in cold Paris ...Yeah, I'll have an ice cream if I can fly somewhere warm and nice... otherwise hand me a cup of tea please winkPozee, is someone annoying you, want me to sort him/her out for you ? winkshine oncass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
hey cassandra!! finally i see you on the board. no noone is messin with me... did you get my pics?

anyone got a light?

4,224 posts

Posted:
Yeah, you sexy gentleman, I did winkyou're not at work ? just sent you an email ...Shine onCass

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
nope i am at home. e-mail here is poseym@prodigy.net i never really use this one so i will have to figure it out... hope cant wait to read what youve sent me at work. i think i had too much ice cream at work tonight. i am sitting here doing laundry regretting having allll those drumsticks.

anyone got a light?

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Yeah poz, nice pics. Josh forwarded them to me. I like your hair and the yellow pants.Looks cool smile------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
I agree Cass....Ice Cream in the middle of October!! It's colder than a penguin's ........ here. But if there's any Praline's & Cream going, mine's a double scoop cone, crushed nuts, sprinkles, and choc syrup. (2nd thought's I'll skip the crushed nuts).Anyone else stuck in at work today?M
Non-Https Image Link
------------------"To seek the perfection of the warrior's spirit is the only task worthy of our temporariness, and our manhood" Carlos Castenada

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

4,224 posts

Posted:
Yeah, all you ladies who don't know what Pozee looks like, watch out for a true californian playboy winkI'm sure Kate will agree with me that he should definitely stick to the dreads !!!Kate ... did you get my answer mail ? I'm having trouble with hotmail recently !!!Marlboro, yeah, I am definitely stuck at work today and freezing because of this baaaaaad weather...Shine onCassandra[This message has been edited by cassandra (edited 18 October 2001).]

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
thanks kate, i had a blast that day.cassandra, okay i tried to check that e-mail adress but it just doesnt want to be nice to me. i have to get to bed all, its 330 in the morning. have a great day or night, whatever...hey marlboro, could you spare a smoke? i am fresh out... damn that means i have to run to the store now...h

anyone got a light?

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
whoa, whoa, whoa, california playboy? me? anyways, you really like the dreads thing huh? it is a lot of fun, i get to pretend i am a whole new character... great conversation starter as well

anyone got a light?

4,224 posts

Posted:
sweet dreams !shine onCassandra

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
night night. smile

anyone got a light?

693 posts

Posted:
Hey well I like dreads -alot smileThey are fun to play with and they look really cool.I am very bias towards people with dreads grinI have my reasons *hehe*Love and Light------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

693 posts

Posted:
Hey POz,I think you have a great character just the way you are grinHappy Joy smile------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Unfortunately, proz, we are an open door community. That's how I got in anyway winkThere will always be those who are insecure and respond with personal aggression. I also get to see how others respond to that behavior. I have gained respect for many of you who have "stepped up" and not gotten involved in petty squabbles or even tried to intervene in them. The anonymity of the internet makes us able to be whomever we want to be. We all chose to act a certain way and are judged on those actions.... oops gotta run!

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Does that mean you don't respect me NYC? Oh, wait...or did we kill that on my visit? winkIce Cream...mmmmm....I will take an order of Cinnamon Fried Ice Cream with Strawberry Sauce and Whipped Cream! Yummy!BTW Pozee.... I never got to respond to the email you sent, but I must agree...you are quite the cutie you know!And did you all know that Malcolm has quite the soothing, sweet voice?------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

4,224 posts

Posted:
Since this thread is going nowhere really, i'll just add this :Pele ... fried cinammon what ? Come here * RIGHT NOW* and I'll finally cook you some decent French food (care for snails ? wink ).Malcolm... you have no choice but to record your voice and let us hear it now ...And also would you please post a biography of Cherry, she is *always* one of the main reasons why I fail in your little competitions winkShine onCassandra

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
Well to all of you in the north shivering in the frost, all i can say is that today was a perfect 28 degrees......hmmm perfect ice cream weather.Cassandra was right about this post going no where.......sooooooo.Pele, cassandra: reading your posts in "other areas" of this site have given me a lot of respect for the both of you. Shine right till the end.As for ice cream.......It wouldn't be right if i didn't have a huge waffle cone with peppermint choc chip, and perhaps old english toffee. Oh yeah....thats the good stuff.P.S. i hate to say it, but they make the best ice cream in New Zealand.

Good on usGood on us all

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Thank you Auspoiboy...that was very sweet!As a matter of fact Cassandra, if done right I do enjoy snails! Want me to cook some venison stroganoff for you when you get here?(notice I didn't say if! smile)And Cinnamon Fried Ice Cream....it is a big scoop of french vanilla (so called here) ice cream frozen to be very hard. Crispy fried pastry tortilla is ground into a powder and mixed with Cinnamon and Sugar. The ball of ice cream is rolled in that and then refrozen. It is called fried because it comes out all crispy. Then you drizzle a sweet sauce (like berry, chocolate or caramel) over it and add some whipped cream. Deeeeeelicious.Want the recipe for Fried Milk next? It is good and it really is fried this time! smile------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele

4,224 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link
I know I'm being nasty here but I thought my little smilie might disgust you all and then you'd stop mentioning and eating Ice cream cause I am stuck here at work and no ice cream around ...and Auspoiboy ... How dare you mention the 28 degrees and the sun and all , can't you just share the same shitty weather we have in france and Uk ? have you ever heard of respect and unity etc... ? wink shine oncassandra[This message has been edited by cassandra (edited 19 October 2001).]

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
Hey u guys, I is still stuck at work (Baa-humbug)!!Hmmmmmmm french food, mmmmmmmm!! I love the cheeses, you can keep ya frogs legs and smails.Auspoiboy - surely the sun has deluded your mind, Cass and Pele are big time trouble makers.
Non-Https Image Link
BoredM
Non-Https Image Link
------------------"To seek the perfection of the warrior's spirit is the only task worthy of our temporariness, and our manhood" Carlos Castenada

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
It's fairly cold here, but that won't stop me eating ice cream. smileThe bet I have with my dad will though. frown

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Shhhhhhhhh Marlboro!Don't let our secret out! I can use as many whipping boys as I can get! **evil laughter here** tongue

Pele

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Pele, Of course I respect you! I'd never let a girl I don't respect into my bed. Especially after she'd just slept with some guy on my couch who we both just met. Oh yeah, I finally got the photos developed of that night. They turned out great. wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
yeaaaah!! ice cream for everyone!!!deja vuwierd...

anyone got a light?

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
Hang on, are u saying that there is more to Pele than the personality she portrays. Are u saying she has many layers (onion style) and as you go deeper you find more and more disturbing evidence that she is a far more evil person than she would like us to believeNEVER!!!!! winkAs for the weather....well the sun is shining and i have spent all day outside spinning my poi....and hitiing myself in the head (i guess they go hand in hand though.....damn you btb weave, DAMN YOU).Yes perfect mid spring weather.cheersAPB

Good on usGood on us all

4,224 posts

Posted:
Can I have a Whipping boy too, please ?
Non-Https Image Link
Shine onCassandra

audaxBRONZE Member
freelance bum
286 posts

Posted:
Green tea ice cream and Lavender Ice cream. Don't knock it till you've tried it!I'd happily be anyone's whipping boy, but I never deserve it! winkFire, Chains, Whipping and Ice cream, who says we're kinky?------------------Your parents were wrongFire is good Play with fire[This message has been edited by audax (edited 20 October 2001).][This message has been edited by audax (edited 20 October 2001).]

UYI wink OLDSKOOL

Page: