Forums > Social Chat > Sorry, there were too many posts, heres just a little info...

Login/Join to Participate

DaRk aBeRmember
19 posts

Posted:
Name: Dark §aber(JAME§HEPARD)Sex: male Age: 17Email: isarangheyo@netzero.netLocation: FallbrookWho I Know: MYST & califreakToys: I LOVE PHOTONS/GLOWS/GLOW POI/NEWBIE TO FIRE POI/ I LOVE ERICS ZOONIE POI.Been twirling for: about 6 MONTHSOccupation: STUDENT @ FALLBROOK HIGHHobbies other than obvious: BREAK DANCINGFavourite Colour: GREENMost viewed Movie: KIDS...ANYBODY ELSE SEEN KIDS?Favourite Quote/Saying: "IT IS NOT IN THE STARS TO HOLD OUR DESTINY, BUT IN OURSELVES"-WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

JÅMé§ §HéÞÅ®Ðisarangheyo@netzero.net

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
dark saber, dude its me pozee, once again man read rule number 4 before someone gets on your ass. watch it with the caps-lock or shift whatever it is. they do not like that around here.(looks around like some ghost or worse yet moderator will strike at any minute)

anyone got a light?

DaRk aBeRmember
19 posts

Posted:
My bad dude i didnt know...im sowwwy

JÅMé§ §HéÞÅ®Ðisarangheyo@netzero.net

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
hey bro,sorry to be a narky pain in the butt, but can you please re enter your details in the OFFICIAL home of poi rollcall thread, as it is it intended for this purpose. It's better to be able to keep all the member's details together... besides the more names we get, the bigger we realise this site is! smileonce you have entered your details in that thread (preferably NOT using caps lock) I will delete this one.thanks for your co-operation smile

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.