RICKARDO PEARmember
3 posts

Posted:
hi, so i have got some poi thingys, not fire ones, just ones that are like err... tennis balls in a sack. there cool and my friends where amazed.anyway my problem is this... i am doing this thing called the duke of edinbourgh award. i need to do a skill park for it so i thought that fire dancing would a perfect! but i need somone to say i have inproved over the tree mounths i do it. so is there anyone out there who can help me?i live near sheffield in england, so anyone near there who is willing to help would be perfect. IS there anyother way in which someone could help me?------------------RIK

RIK

RICKARDO PEARmember
3 posts

Posted:
ok just i have just read it and i realize that there are are somespelling mistakes (ahhhhhhhhh damn dislexia) ok park is suppost to be part and tree is suppost to be three. ------------------RIK

RIK

Blackfiremember
15 posts

Posted:
Take a look at the "Meet others" database. There you will find some people from sheffield. good luck------------------Blackfire

Blackfire

DIANNAmember
55 posts

Posted:
don't do it if you hit your self or if your poi gets tangled!!lol common sence

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I know of loads of spinners in Sheffield. I can give you emails addys if you like?------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

RICKARDO PEARmember
3 posts

Posted:
thanks cantus that would be grat! thankyou------------------RIK

RIK