Forums > Technical Discussion > The BEST practice poi in the WORLD!

Login/Join to Participate

PsylentzSILVER Member
72 posts

Posted:
some of my college dorm mates "acquired" those hollow soft plastic balls you get in those kiddie playgrounds, i don't know if they have chucky cheeses' in other parts of the world, but if you don't know... these are the damned lightest things next to spinning bare string.... i took a mesh shirt, hacked off the sleeves and strung shoelaces through the holes... and now i just learned a five beat weave - and the best part is that when you spin it fast enough... the balls are so light that they lift up! i'll try to send a video in... these things are DAMNED cool! it's like doing poi with scarves on the end.... hmmmmm------------------~ Tiger, Tiger, burning bright... ~

"The Q is talkin' to me!!!"

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
I got one of those from the Show here in Adelaide. My friend got kicked off the Fun Factory (which has one of these "ball crawls") and decided to take a souvenir.Problem is I only have one!!

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut