THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIREmember
192 posts

Posted:
the song is called "fish and Poi" by sean n'nwoau or something like that...the song is definatly called "fish and Poi" GET IT..its amazing!!!

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Can anyone say "wrong section"....

There's several hreads about tunes to poi to. Granted none of them mention poi in the title but even so, it hardly seems worth opening a whole new thread to tell us about.

C@ntus

Carrey says I'm not a b@stard in real life and I think she could be right

Meh

Tigmember
20 posts

Posted:
I'll try to find the song.. tnx for the suggestion.. you also might try Sandstorm by Darude it is great too.

Oh yeah and you might wanna post similar threads in social discussion instead of international projects... just a thought

What?? A gorilla wearing a smoking jacket and grass skirt. So What? Did he have a Sherlock Holmes pipe in his mouth? Ummmmm.... Why?

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
ok ok im sorry!!that darude song is amazing!!! i know ive poied to it many a time before! I posted the message in this section as im a lazy bastard and i couldnt be arsed to change directory..sorry! whens the next pip? is it next sunday?

THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIRE

-----------------------
I like cheese

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
tut tut

[ 03 July 2002, 11:06: Message edited by: Thistle ]

Are we nearly there yet?