Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > OK......another one...whos tried this...?????

Login/Join to Participate

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
these last few days or so, we have been really intrerchanging some great information. I have learned three new combonations in a week with all this brainstorming going on...lets keep it rooling...reverse BFBehind the head rev.BF...4 beatsGiant butterfly, keeping it behind your back and dropping it into a reverse butterfly behind your back..now just cross and bring them back in fron of you in a reverse BF.now do the same sequence but with one or two beats inbetween...or no beats inbetween at all....im sorry, this just gave me chills!!! i havent even tried this. it came to me reading P.J.'s post about his new combo..keep um coming peeps...Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

pjmember
277 posts

Posted:
Yup. That's one of my fave combos! I love the behind-the-head butterfly to giant butterfly to behind the back combo.Another one to work on, kind of difficult to describe, is to go from the butterfly, to the wave, to a butterfly behind your back/over your shoulder, back to a wave for 1/2 beat, then behind the back/over the other shoulder. You can do this both forward and reverse, btw.-p.

spinmember
10 posts

Posted:
sounds insane pj

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
Gotcha pj. Great combo...Now tell me, you donsee to many people doing that do you? I know i dont. You make me gitty with your combos that you throw out..good stuff man!Super'

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain