について Pair of Nautical Fire Fans
No exposed screws or bulky metal parts on our wicks so no nasty metal burns, all wicks are stitched on and are easily replaceable.
No glue used on wicks so maximum soakage and long burn times.
Palm ring improves the feel in your hand.
With center large finger spin ring.
Grip is moved down away from fan design to help improve moves and routines.
Loop at the end of the fingers helps trap the wick in place for easy construction and more durable life.
Due to the lightweight nature of this design, fans are not recommended to be thrown or dropped as this may cause damage.
No Crossed bars meaning design is flat and has stronger welding.
no Spot welding/Collision Welding
- 5 x 2 inch wide Kevlar® wick fire heads on each fan.
- Fan Width: 595mm 23.42 inches
- Fan Height: 400mm 15.75 inches
- Fan Weight for Single Stitched Frame: 489g 17.25oz
- Made from a range of wire thickness to improve weight and strength.
- Large Hand Ring External Diameter: 105mm 4.13 inches
- Inner Finger Spin Ring Internal Diameter: 45mm 1.77 inches
- Free fire safety guide, fuel information, how to light and extinguish tools, and tips on use included.