Tutorials / Videos
We will also email you these online resources.
The system of inner channels with the surficial distribution of weights in the LED Poi Ball maintains the ideal balance, enabling them to do all possible tricks.
Detach the cord and use BubblePoi as LED juggling balls!
Create unique lighting every time: upload your images into the programmable LED Poi: colorful patterns, emoji, effects, etc.
The system of timeline sequencing allows you to set the pictures in a row, so images change while you spin the graphic Poi.
Programming is carried out in the Ignis application on your mobile phone.
It also makes your phone a remote controller for your BubblePoi: launch them and switch pictures at a distance right from the phone.
On default total length from poi bottom to the top of the knob is 64 cm 25.2 inches.
This length can be customized.
Please leave your preferred length in the comments to the order.
You will see a glowing handle on the other end of the rope - Pixel knob.
Pixel knobs have the same electronics as the Poi, have three rows of 5
pixels, programmable and compatible with BubblePoi - they will show the same color palette as BubblePoi.
The price is for a complete set, which includes:
- Pair of digital spherical LED poi; Ignis Pixel BubblePoi 16 - BASIC version
- Team of Pixel Knob handles 5
- Pair of soft Knob handles with easy weight adjustment
- Black braided nylon cord 7mm
- 2 Micro-USB cables
- Stylish Pixel Poi carry bag
- Mobile App for Ignis Pixel
- A basic set of images
Also available is a SMART version which includes additional image stabilization, training stats via the phone app, soft braided non-springy white cord, and smooth steel ball-bearing swivels with up to 30 seconds of spin time.
The ULTIMATE version includes additional image stabilization and helpful training stats when using the phone app.
It comes with a longer-lasting 3500 mAh battery, soft braided non-springy white cord, and extra-smooth ceramic ball-bearing swivels where spin will last up to 5 minutes.
- Resolution: 16 pixels 48 LEDs
- Rendering speed: up to 2500 rows/second
- The diameter of LED Ball part: 96 mm 3.8 inches; Pixel Knobs: 35 mm 1.4 inches
- Weight: Adjustable 140-190 g 4.9-6.7 oz
- Number of colors: 16.7 million color depth 24 bit
- Working time: 6h average; 1h full white; 15h low brightness
- Battery capacity: 2600 mAh
- Compatible with Mobile App Android, iPhone