Ignis BubblePoi are the first programmable Pixel poi of spherical shape for juggling and contact spinning. Owing to its... 継続してください。
Ignis BubblePoi are the first programmable Pixel poi of spherical shape for juggling and contact spinning.
Owing to its soft material, these LED Pixel Poi are safe to spin even if you hit yourself.
The shape, weight, and size are almost identical to regular 100mm 4 inches Contact Poi.
Quickly create amazing LED Pixel Art and amaze your audience.
Edit your graphic Poi using PC, Mac, or Android Phone App.
- Upload your pictures also supported via Android application.
- The detachable cord enables the LED Poi to convert to a contact/juggling ball.
- Flexible 7mm black braided nylon cord for greater control.
- LED Poi ball is weight adjustable from 140 to 190 grams 4.9-6.7 oz.
- 16 Pixel Resolution on three sides of the ball for all-around visibility.
について Pair of Ignis Pixel BubblePoi 16 48 LEDs - BASIC
The system of inner channels with the surficial distribution of weights in the LED Poi Ball maintains the ideal balance, enabling them to do all possible tricks.
Detach the cord and use BubblePoi as LED juggling balls!
Create unique lighting every time: upload your own images into the programmable LED Poi: colourful patterns, emoji, effects, etc.
The system of timeline sequencing allows you to set the pictures in a row, so images change while you spin the graphic Poi.
Programming is carried out in the Ignis application on your mobile phone app.
This also makes your phone a remote controller for your BubblePoi: launch them and switch pictures at a distance right from the phone.
The price is for a complete set, which includes:
â€¢ Pair of digital spherical LED poi; Ignis Pixel BubblePoi 16 - BASIC version
â€¢ Pair of soft Knob handles with easy weight adjustment
â€¢ Nylon braided non-springy cord
â€¢ 2 Micro-USB cables
â€¢ USB charger
â€¢ Stylish Pixel Poi carry bag
â€¢ Mobile App for Ignis Pixel
â€¢ Basic set of images
Also available is a SMART version which includes additional image stabilization, training stats via the phone app, soft braided non-springy white cord, and smooth steel ball-bearing swivels with up to 30 seconds of spin time.
The ULTIMATE version includes additional image stabilization, training stats via the phone app, a bigger long-lasting 3500 mAh battery, soft braided non-springy white cord, and extra-smooth ceramic ball-bearing swivels where spin will last up to 5 minutes.
- Resolution: 16 pixels 48 LEDs
- Rendering speed: up to 2500 rows/second
- The diameter of LED Ball part: 96 mm 3.8 inches
- Weight: Adjustable 140-190 g 4.9-6.7 oz.
- Number of colours: 16.7 million colour depth 24 bit
- Working time: 6h average; 1h full white; 15h low brightness
- Battery capacity: 2600 mAh