MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
was outside just a minute ago messin around with no real goal in mind spinning and did a one handed packman twist by accident! so i did it again and again a few times and have found that it is relatively easy

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

liquidtrancei dream in circles...
336 posts

Posted:
not familiar with the term, plz clarify?

even chuck norris can't pin you down if your on fire

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
a packman twist is a split time butterfly you can find it here https://www.homeofpoi.com/lessons_all/teach/pacman-twist-3_41_333

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

336 posts

Posted:
oh, butterfly weave, got ya, hadn't heard it called that. now you've got that you might want to try to get your head around zan's diamond 1 handed, tricky at first to get the timing right and keep your planes in check but satisfying when you've got it wink

Smurf24029GOLD Member
Poi Master Smurf
343 posts

Posted:
I have done this in the past the same exact way.

Also Liquidtrance its not a weave your hands are not crossing like there supposed to in weaves

Fly High
Spin Hard
Don't Stop

brenonfire413SILVER Member
Fire Spinner Exarch
514 posts

Posted:
I'm messing around with this same trick right now. It's taking me some practice to get the timing right.

"Are you sure it's safe to drink bleach?"
"Yes, bleach is 90% water, we are 90% water, therefore: we are bleach."
-Nathan Explosion, Metalocalypse

336 posts

Posted:
just didnt actually watch the vid, just looked at the description bar which said butterfly weave. watched it now, know what you mean