Forums > Introductions > New here, but old here but never was here o.O Lookin for ppl to hang with in Gold Coast (ive never been) this weekend

Login/Join to Participate

razedinflamesGOLD Member
stranger
4 posts

Posted:
Hiya all!

Ive been around HoP for ages but never really post... been to CG a few times as well. Anyway, I'm goin to Gold Coast this thurs, fri, sat with folks and would love to jam with some locals. I havnt updated website in 2 or 3 years really but im at www.razedinflames.com.au

As im flying i wont be bringing any gear with me so would love to have a jam with someone if you got spare staves.

Also if there are any good events / doofs on pls let me know

Thanx all! smile

Adam

"All things are interconnected... you just need to know which thread to pull to get the desired result"

HawkfeatherJYNothing is imposable to a sufficantly talented fool!
156 posts

Posted:
Well howdy!
It's a bummer Im not closer I would be up for hanging with ya & doning some spinin. But Alas I am over here in Olkahoma, USA. So have fun & enjoy hope some one will come over & hang with ya for me! lol

Perception is truly in the Eyes of the beholder... So dream on with no Fear. ~Hawkfeather~York~