Forums > Introductions > The phyre still burns...

Login/Join to Participate

VodkaDrivenPyroMember
1 post

Posted:
Hello. I am VodkaDrivenPyro. Also known as White*StarLine, when I have a guitar on me. When I have neither Guitar or Phyre, I am simply Rupert, or any varient of Rupert you wish.

I lead several lives, and none of them overlap. I am a college lecturer in Biological Sciences, a Guitarist/ Singer/ Songwriter by night, and a Pyro at Weekends.

You can find me every Saturday night outside CK's bar in Weston, breathing copious amounts of phyre, and generally trying not to burn drunken fools. Aside from that, devilsticks is clearly the greatest phyre art.

Also, if you are not aware of a band called Gogol Bordello, you are chronically missing out, and should stop reading this and go and buy all of their albums.

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
Gogol Bordello is amazing. I love that song called....Invisible Zed i think ahahaha good stuff

welcome to HoP i love your name, reminds me of my girlfriend

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

FloosoushooSILVER Member
38 posts

Posted:
Hi Rupert!

Gorgol Bordello are certainly awesome, i hear they're playing at Reading festival, you should perhaps come up to revel in gypsy punk madness...

CK's sounds like a nice place ubbangel although i saw a girl spinning in short shorts outside there, it wasn't a good look (she realised when she got home).

Have fun you teaching/singing/spinning legend, catch thou on the flip side. x

they mostly come at night, mostly.