Forums > Social Chat > Is it possible to live without Family Guy?

Login/Join to Participate

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:
Well technically yes, but thats not the point. I just recently bought the first 2 seasons on dvd and my life has been soo much better for it.

"Typical male fanatasy, women drinking beer... I garuantee you a man made that commercial"

"Of course a man made it, it's a commercial Lois, not a delicious thanksgiving dinner"

ahh yes, thats some good stuff

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I didn't really watch it when it was on TV. I'm not really that big of a TV watcher... but I just bought my brother the first two seasons. We haven't stopped giggling.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
I used to watch it on tv.I laughed alot too!

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

tiamat_22580I will kill all mods
210 posts

Posted:
Stewie is the best (He's insane like Hannibal Lector).

¿

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:
Its simply amazing the amount of hitler references they made in the first season. I'm slowly plowing through them in my spare time, still on the second disk though.

chilipeppermember
85 posts

Posted:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo...u cant!

Chili pepper

High Class Hippy #5'One day i WILL own a VW Campervan''i'll sell a liver, u can live with just one, cant u?'Jebus...Jebus

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Yea, what Chillipepper said...

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

spiralxveteran
1,376 posts

Posted:
Family Guy rocks... I much prefer it now to the majority of the Simpsons stuff from the last half dozen series or so, many many more laughs per minute especially with all the completely random elements in it.

Fox are bastards for cancelling anything good

"Moo," said the happy cow.

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:
True, though if I step back I think I can see their reasoning. A few examples

1. A random clip of walt disney drawing a live model of mini mouse who says "Do I have to " in a quivering voice. Walt respondes "Yes! If you want to make it in show buisness take it off!!!" Camara to mini's ankles as her dress falls down and she shivers in fear.

2. Homicide, Life on sesamy street. priceless.

3. Stewie destroying Mr Rogers make believe world and killing him in a dream. "meow meow IT BURNS!! meow meow"

So while all of these moments, plus many more, are simply great tv, I could see why many would be offended.

SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
Damn you and your estrogenical tyranny!!!

Fortunately, you can download most of the episodes online too.

Fear the evil monkey!

FireFly Guymember
49 posts

Posted:
Helllll Noooo!!!!!

For those of you who dig Quotes: be true, be real, be a cool cat and your fire shall burn bright through all of your experiences in life and in death

FireFly Guymember
49 posts

Posted:
Helllll Noooo!!!!!

For those of you who dig Quotes: be true, be real, be a cool cat and your fire shall burn bright through all of your experiences in life and in death

FireFly Guymember
49 posts

Posted:
Helllll Noooo!!!!!

FireFly Guymember
49 posts

Posted:
Helllll Noooo!!!!!

FireFly Guymember
49 posts

Posted:
Helllll Noooo!!!!!

FireFly Guymember
49 posts

Posted:
Helllll Noooo!!!!!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Hmm. Interesting use of multiple posts to get your opinion across....

Meh

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:
Yes, I agree, after 5 I was a bit unsure of the point but when number 6 came around it all became clear

(just being an ass, don't mind me )

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
Word to the downloading thang. I got all the episodes off the residence network last year...I've only seen the show on TV once.

Mind you, the one time I did see it on TV was the first time I saw it at all, and I was hooked. It was the one where Peter fought the guy in the chicken suit.

"Oh no, I don't take coupons from chickens anymore."

Classic.