Forums > Introductions > I'm back again... not that I was really here last time.

Login/Join to Participate

JilavreGOLD Member
32 posts

Posted:
A re-introduction because I have been absent for what feels like an age.
I'm Jil, and I'm in sunny ubblol Melbourne!

Occupation(s): personal assistant - aka random admin minion. But I'm mostly trained up for a life of lab monkey-ness as a biochemist (one unit to go).

Favorite Color(s): Red or Yellow it's too close to call.

Toys: playing around with poi and staff - one day wish to play with contact balls and maybe give juggling a go

Hobbies other than the obvious: hmmm would like to start drumming, before I found the 'real world' (and lost all my time, not to mention my mind) I used to pretend to be a muso ubbloco

Education: I wish

Favorite TV show(s): I don't really watch tv that much. redface

Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up): I don't want to grow up! The extremely long term plan is to give massage and reiki treatments - work in progress.

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: Something I can move to generally helps.

Favorite ice cream flavor(s): Hang on let me try them all first…. I'll get back to you.

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella? (please choose one...this is important as it is essentially this site's equivalent of stating your religion...we have religious wars, crusades, cathedrals to Nutella, all that.)

NUTELLA!! But straight out of the jar why anyone would put the stuff anywhere near bread is completely beyond me. confused