Forums > Social Chat > ok... another bad day story

Login/Join to Participate

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
well... im just letting off... hmm dunno what i'd call it... emotions? that'll do.

i found out an old friend of mine from yr 7 & 8 (1997-8) killed her self Tuesday.

we havent spoken for ages. but yet... this still got to me.
even though we werent really friends anymore its hard to get over.

whats even worse... my sister came crying to me before telling me i should take our pet guinea pig to the vet tomorrow to be put down (yes i know- a guinea pig. but if u knew this pig- u would get attached to it too)

only reason we know its gotta be put down is because what its got (dunno the technical term) what our last pig had. and he died (i think) painfully. so basically... him getting put down will be more peaceful and less painful for him... but my sister will be heartbroken either way.

another sad thing is... her rat is knocking on heavens door too. so mum told me i should take them both.

how can i bring her so much grief when her bday is this coming tuesday!!!! and mum said "no more rats or pigs" so i cant be a nice sister and go get her one. but i am giving up one of my own rats to give her if i must put hers down.

and i cant really keep Taz (the pig) going until at least tuesday because that'd be cruel. he isnt eating and well you dont wanna know what is happening to him really.

sorry i've had to let this out on you guys... but u are so caring and stuff and i know you will probly come up with some idea to make my sisters bday a better one if i do make that trip to the vet tomorrow.

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.

tatttySILVER Member
158 posts

Posted:
Hi, sorry i havent really got any bright ideas for your sisters birthday but hugs are always a good remedy

hope these help
keep smiling,
big hugs
tatty
xx

Make your own happiness by making others happy [Ikeda]

*they used to read me stories, as though my dreams were boring*

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Oh no. I'm so sorry.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Kennymember
18 posts

Posted:
Sorry, craper of a day,
hope you feel better soon, kind thoughts to all involved
Love & Peace

life is a journey, if you dont enjoy it what's the point in making it!!!

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
Really sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you and all people involved.

Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:
awww u poor thing dont feel silly bout getting sad over it, i cried my eyes out when my little brothers cat died last year, i think giving on of your rats up is a really lovely idea and its sure to help. you sound like an excellent sister

i'll draw you a picture ill draw it with a twist ill draw it with a razorblade ill draw it on my wrist and if i do it right a red fountain will appear washing away my sorrow washing away my fear

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Ahh dont worry everyone has bad days, but they are usually followed by a good day!

Alice

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
awwww :hugs:
it's really sad and it's too bad ur mum isn't letting ur sis get anymore. mebbe another kind of pet?

:hugs:

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....