The Evil Pixie (apparently)
716 posts

Posted:
11-01-07

Pip!!

You really must update this soon!!!

P

*Random date*

"Hold back the sun and let me see". Its one of my all time fav graff pieces here in brisbane. Its gone now. i still think its beautiful.

H'ok! so! I'm Pip (female).. from Brisneyland. Love the scene here but new to HoP.

Currently 24 (dob - 13-11-81) ... scorpio..... *high fives to self* ...scorpio's rule... (altho just like every other sign...) *high fives to everyone*

I work doing 3D Graphics and Animation.. and i loooooove poi! Only been spinning for about 4 months, but absolutely loving it.

Ok thats about it for an intro i think!

*snaps* to HoP

UPDATE...

Name: Purnelle Serra Harding (but just call me Pip)

DOB: 13-11-81

Sex: female

Occupation(s): 3D graphics and Animation - Architecturally based. Yes weird job - hard to explain but love it. www.zaxis.com.au

Favorite Food(s): hmmm thats a hard one.. foods great! umm smoked salmon?

Favorite Color(s): olive green, autumn orange.. and black

Toys: Poi, pixie doubles

Hobbies other than the obvious: Doofing, getting outdoors, horses, making things... clothes, poi umm stuff... knitting, being active in general... oh toooones of stuff. Up for just about anything!

Education: Dip Architecture

Favorite Book(s): Robin Hobbs fantasty stuff (The Liveship Traders trilogy, Assasins Apprentice trilogy), Stephen Hawkins - A Brief History of Time, Memoirs of a Giesha.. umm loooots of books. Have too many in my bookcase to remember.

Favorite Movie(s): The dark Crystal, Amelie.. you know.. arthouse stuff, quirky stuff, Pixar stuff... not too big into yr average blockbuster action crap.

Favorite TV show(s): Dont watch too much TV - not very much inspiring but dont mind the gardening and home reno ones... but love to catch those naughty sbs foriegn films when i can! biggrin

Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up) Learn how to be young again.... Points to the person who can tell me which Hopper said that. I'm quite settled career wise. Might eventually take the 3D modelling and animation path into film or gaming, but love architecture. In other life paths.. I want to do a bit of travelling, become GREAT at poi (arrgg will I ever get there:P), learn some new tricks, meet tooooons of awesome people.. and eventually fall in love with someone very special....

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: Shpongle, Astrix, Infected Mushrooms, LTJ Bukem, Ice Cream Creatures.. oh my too many to list

Favorie ice cream flavor(s): sorry but dont like ice cream.

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella? This is a hard one. Marmite is a total no-go zone. Don't even talk to me if you like marmite (joking- i gueeeees you can if you have to). Well this could get very deep... we are left with Vegemite and Nutella. Anyone worth their weight in gold loves a good dipping of nutella.. It is without parallel in its field. But thats just the thing... its not in the same feild. Vegemite is in a class of its own. Every time you think back to the old faithful on toast, dont you just go 'DAMN!" and Whip It by Devo plays in your head? Well thats what happens to me anyway.

EDITED_BY: awaken (1168511295)

rock hopping, hop-scotching, pippy pocky stocking - Sureau - wink thanks Jen! biggrin

Ry: I can't hear you. I'm listening to The Spice Girls.

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
Alrighty.. here's the update everyone's been (or not been) waiting for. Been trying very hard to avoid making this post, but at some point, it had to come.

After a year we wouldn't trade the world for- of love, laughs, tears, smiles, countries, lakes, mountains, people, things, turkeys, fishies - my darling missus and I are no longer travelling the same path.

Noone was really to blame; we still love each other very dearly. Pip, it broke my heart to let you go, but at the same time, it absolutely shatters it even more to not let you be all that you want to be, and take you wherever your heart leads.

Between a rock and a hard place eh. But yes. Cedar Creek will always be there for us. Meat shop, Kuan Yin, Jugglejam, the fishy business.. My castle is your castle. Well especially since after you infiltrated it with posh linen and super luxy towels and what not.. ubblol

You always will hold a very special place in my heart. smile hug hug hug kiss xxx

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
tehehe you've been roaming my gallery I see so I thought I'd wander over and see what was happening in here, would you like a toffee?

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Bumpo sore you running in dave's thread. So what's new .
EDITED_BY: Puk (1200116792)

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

awakenSILVER Member
The Evil Pixie (apparently)
716 posts

Posted:
much puko!

im selling my car
ive bought a vespa GT 200 (cc)
i've been to canada and the us
fallen in love
resigned and then got my old job back
got job contacts in vancouver
im planning to go back to canada, and then greece
ive been particularly slack w hop updates

etc

rock hopping, hop-scotching, pippy pocky stocking - Sureau - wink thanks Jen! biggrin

Ry: I can't hear you. I'm listening to The Spice Girls.

Page: ...