Forums > Social Chat > Freddy got fingered (not rude)

Login/Join to Participate

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Hey this is totally off topic but here I can get a lot of opinions. Who has seen the movie 'Freddy got fingered' with Tom Green if you have did you find it really offensive because I think it is really great...
If you haven't seen it I think you shoud (not advertising, kay). Tell me your opinions pleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssseee
Loadsa luv
Kt

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I think it's the most twisted film I have ever seen

It's a little too bizarre and disjointed for my tastes, and that's saying alot, since it's not often something out-wierds me.
I think the main problem I have with the film is that I can only stand Tom Green in small doses anyway, a whole film just does my head in.
I imagine it's a great film for any Tom Green fans though - I'm just not really one of them

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Magickal_Kaleidoscopemember
119 posts

Posted:
very very funny.
very twisted
but a good movie

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
biggest bag of goats pi*" i've ever seen in my life, i'd wait till its in HMV's sale for £1 next year to by it.
want real humor= Lee Evans, get his new flick, pure genious.

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
The movie pissed me off because it got so very randomly stupid BUT there were parts where I coughed up a kidney or two cause I laughed so hard.

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 1. Throw your self at the ground.
step 2. Miss.

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
I thought it was really funny, very foxtrot uniform, but very funny. I must admit though, there are a couple of scenes that I can't watch, and a few of my freinds have suggested 'baby poi' after watching that film

StebbinsBRONZE Member
10th degree spoon weilder
171 posts

Posted:
man, I though Tom Green is awsome when he is just doing is own show. It seemed to me that he aimed to be more shocking then funny in the move. Still there were some funny parts though... Did anybody see him im that new movie with Jason Lee.. the movie sucked but Tom was funny.

-Beeaaatch please, I'm the macaroni with the cheese.
-This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.

AstroBoymember
43 posts

Posted:
I love tom green, and freddy got fingered was awsome! Stealing Harvard was pretty shitty, but Tom Green was good. I wish he still had his show on.

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Lol I see what you mean by 'baby poi' spiral. It is in my respects an amazing film yes ok a few offensive scenes but hey.
Luv ya all
F_S

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
heh if that's what you consider the most twisted film you ever saw you haven't watched many movies.

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Oh, I've watched loads of films, far too many probably
The previous holder of the most twisted film was Naked Lunch, but at least that was telling a story and everything sort of fit in, rather than a load of strange and mainly cringeworthy scenes slung together into a film.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
wait wait wait..was Naked Lunch that movie where anytime anyone moved to a different room their clothes were a different color? Red for the dining room, white for bathroom, green for kitchen? Then at the end they eat her lover(glazed, honey glazed)..If thats the name, I been lookin for the name to that movie for years..

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
hmm, and twisted/ Try Hedwig neh..friend of mine introduced it to me this yr..

'So what do you think of the coat folks?(turns around in fur coat, with a blood/paint stain on the back)? Some PETA bitch outside asked me what animal I had to kill for it..So I told her Aunt Beatrice.."

n Angry Inch

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

psychoactivated neural rustmember
33 posts

Posted:
As far as I'm concerened, the fact that Tom Greene did go out of his way to do stupid and potentially offensive things is the precise reason I think it's so funny.

And anyone that likes Naked Lunch type weirdness should try to find a series by Lars von Trier called The Hospital - freaky good vs evil type thing set in a hospital built on a marsh where the spirits used to live... kind of like e.r. with a Star Wars philosophy on acid.

No left turn unstoned!

AstroBoymember
43 posts

Posted:
Hedwig and the angery inch was far from fucked up. It's a love story about a dragqueen which is for some reason, labled under the "comedy" section. And has little comedic value. It's a wicked movie with a killer soundtrack!