Forums > Introductions > Dylan tries to find his way

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
lasersurgeGOLD Member
100 posts

Posted:

Name: Dylan Sara
Country: Australia, but that was about 14 months ago now, since then mainly Belgium and England
Hometown: Oz - Nairne, Adelaide Hills, Belgium - Tienen, England - Worthing
DOB: 30th March 1983
Sex: Male
Favorite Food: Oh all sorts, i love to try food typical of a country, or of a region, or of a family
Favorite Color: How could i choose but one in such a world of colour?
Toys: Poi, Staff, Devilstick, Pencil, My mind
Hobbies other than the obvious: Drawing, Reading, Learning, Living
Education: Travel, Uni (architecture), Life
Favorite Books: Interview with a vampire, Alice in Wonderland, LOTR
Favorite Movie: The Matrix, Amelie, Lock Stock, Fight Club, Baraka
Favorite TV show: Futurama, but in general no TV
Plans for life in general: Still trying to figure it out, just to be happy really
Favorite Music: Nine Inch Nails, Opeth, Tool, APC, Shpongle, Manu Chao
Favorie ice cream flavor: chilli sherbert (not really but it was interesting) apple pie

So i've been gone from home since August last year and in that time i've seen Rob play trombone in Edinburgh, Stay with Jon and play at Spitz in London, be cold and see cool old rocks at Stonehenge, let my jaw drop and try and absorb some greatness at Falmouth biggrin ride around the Netherlands, play with rats in Germany and stay with Vance in Berlin, check out the bone church in Czech Republic, stand next to a strange fat man throwing stones at someones window in Slovakia, eat snitzel in Vienna, get inspired to photograph faces in Hungary, fall in love with Romania , spend so little on such great food in Bulgaria and meet Yordan, drink awesome chocolate in Greece and meet Daphne, see my first snow in Estonia and be spellbound by the glaciers and mountains of Iceland.
Planning next year to walk accross Transylvania with Prosparity Fire (Eric), hopefully be in Turkey for my birthday weekend to witness the full solar eclipse, see some beautiful design and nature in Scandinavia, and some sun in Portugal and Morocco. I'm not sure how i'll be getting back home yet, but i'd love to go overland, through former yugoslavia, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, India, SE asia and really get to experience some diverse cultures. Maybe when i get back i'll finish Uni, or maybe i'll find something else.
I've been around HOP for a while, and now here is my introduction.

Peace and love

Dylan

people are people

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Sounds like we need a good msn catch-up! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

lasersurgeGOLD Member
100 posts

Posted:
Indeed there is much catching up to be done smile
Miss you too john, i'm glad my city was good to you and the great people of greatness are still great!
I just got back from seeing Tool, yay!

people are people

Page: