Page: ......
ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
After Immence pressure from liquid_bubblegum this is now the thread for the Liverpool meets the first of which;

1st October 2005 @ 2 o'clock, meeting at Lime Street Station and then moving over to the pierhead for some nice dockside spinning.

Hopefully followed by a drink and a dance at the Krazyhouse.

So who's there?????

EDITED_BY: Aryth (1126708098)

Whatever happened to my green and pleasant land?

szigetBRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
I should be there tonight. I'll text you if I can't make it

sarahcarter87BRONZE Member
13 posts

Posted:
hey people I don't think I will be able to make tonights meet! which is a bit of a bitch as I haven't been to one for ages grrr hope there will be another one soon!

hope to see u all soon sarah x

Outdoor DebsMember
29 posts

Posted:
Yep I'm defo comming along, armed with an A to Z and your mobile number for sure I can find the place! Have just finished loads of stuff and been out with mates for couple of drinks in Manchester so have to admit I'm a wee bit giddy! Can't promise to have calmed down by 8.30 as I'm now on HOLIDAY! Yeah!! I'm off to Angelsey this weekend, climbing by day and fire poi-ing by night!
See ya later!

Have fun Debs

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Neon_Shaolin

Hey Lowan....

I've no idea where and where the next Liverpool meet is and it's a bit too much of a chore to sift through pages and pages!

When is the next one!

PM me if necessary!

I think we are going to have one every Weds.

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Ahhhh

See its impossible for me to get to one as I work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Evenings. So unless you have one at the weekend, no trips to Scouseland for me!

Have you arranged this September's Falmouth.?
If you're offering a lift this time I'd be happy to take it!

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Outdoor DebsMember
29 posts

Posted:
Hi all just a quickie to say great to meet some of you last night.

I thought Scottish Joe was especially entertaining but I guess he doesn't show up every week- although he was loving it so maybe he'll be a regular feature from now on!

Shame I had to leave so early, had a few drinks in the day so was on the train mising the last one is a bit of a long walk home! Will drive next time or sus out the night bus thing (Great! I could be the nutter on the night bus, or is that just a London thing?)

I'm off climbing for a week now so can't make it next Wed but will be there on the 7th, forgot to ask is it always same time same palce?

Neon_Shaolin you really need to see Bottle Rocket!!
"We did it didn't we" Ha Ha (oh I really am sad!)

Have fun Debs

=Flamer=member
192 posts

Posted:
Hey Debs..

Was nice meeting you too. It is always the same time, same place yeah. I'll be able to spin properly next time when my tattoo heals completely.

Fire Staff £27, Paraffin £10... setting yourself alight, Priceless!

Outdoor DebsMember
29 posts

Posted:
Hey Flammer no scratching at it!!! (the tat I mean!)

Have fun Debs

scuba_soxMember
51 posts

Posted:
whens the next meet gonna be just got back from spening a week in the deepest darkest part of wales and need to play with fire. i got a new toy as well so hopefully catch u guys on wed

sox

=Flamer=member
192 posts

Posted:
The next meet is tomorrow (wednesday). I should be able to spin properly by then as my tattoo seems to be healing quite quickly. Hope to see you then.

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
just wondering if anybody will be around aigburth 2moro afternoon? (fri) i'll be in sefton park in the big field behind the palm house. would be nice to meet some other spinners.

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

=Flamer=member
192 posts

Posted:
The closest I'll get to that will be... erm...Liverpool City Centre. I'm in college till 5 and then i'm free to spin or anythin. I have no idea how to get to Sefton Park.. haha.

1,286 posts

Posted:
i'l only be there til bout half five anyway flamer, i gotta go to work at 8.30 in maghull, but sefton park is really easy to get to. by bus, its the 82 from town to aigburth, get off at aigburth vale and walk to the park, anybody you ask will point you in the right direction.

O.B.E.S.E.

13 posts

Posted:
hi there! I might come up for a few hours have absolutly sod all to do, and I need to practice my poi a hell of alot lol still only learnin! hope its gonna be nice again I love the sunshine makes me happy! smile

1,286 posts

Posted:
cool, i should be there from about midday. call or txt me if you wanna meet up. 07871699395. (btw, my names Dave)

O.B.E.S.E.

Outdoor DebsMember
29 posts

Posted:
Well its a great day for it! If it's as sunny in Liverpool as it is here in St Helens!! Afraid that I can't make it today, despite the fact that I'm now meant to have nothing to do I seem to be doing alot! Just taken a break from making hummus and veggie burgers! Slaving in the kitchen at the mo and willing the weather to stay this nice as I'm having a BBQ tomorrow, wine, beer, food and no doubt some drunken juggling and unicycle riding before fire play when the sun goes down! What could be better? Hope I can make it next time you're meeting up. (Should be able to make next Wednesday... I think!) If anyone is passing through St Helens tomorrow drop in for a burger- just follow the smell of beer and burgers!!

Have fun Debs

13 posts

Posted:
hi dave! sorry I didn't manage to get up to sefton park an I didn't have time to check the meet thread to get ur number off it to let u know! sorry about that hun! hope to see u soon though!

an debs would of loved to have gone to that bbq lol not far from where I am movin back to on friday maybe meet up somewhere in st helens for a bit of a spin maybe!

Outdoor DebsMember
29 posts

Posted:
It'd be great to meet up Sarah, just let me know when you're free! Hope the move goes smoothly... the joys of moving house! Everytime I move I wish I didn't have a piano!!

Have fun Debs

1,286 posts

Posted:
no worries sarah. i only stayed a couple of hours anyway as i managed to give myself heatstroke and so was well out of the game in the evening!

anyway, a guy called tony came up to me in the Krazyhouse on saturday nite telling me about a juggling club he runs on a thurs nite in roscoe street. does anybody here go to this meet? any idea how i can contact him, or anybody else involved?

O.B.E.S.E.

1,286 posts

Posted:
ah ha! found it!

O.B.E.S.E.

gary.barrstranger
21 posts

Posted:
Yes, come down on thursdays, 52 Rosco St.
Plenty going on smile

Starts at 7 fin at 9 ish......

Look fwd to meeting you smile

gary.barrstranger
21 posts

Posted:
By the way has anybody got a My Space (sorry for bing off topic)

www.myspace.com/spyders_house

Drop in and say hello smile

1,286 posts

Posted:
whats the parking like round there? or am i better to get the bus up?

O.B.E.S.E.

Outdoor DebsMember
29 posts

Posted:
I'm also hoping to make it along to the juggling club on thursday, same question... is there anywhere to park?!

I have just booked my ticket for PLAY how excited am I!!

Have fun Debs

gary.barrstranger
21 posts

Posted:
Yeah there is parking, but just to let you know, my friends van got broke into there, but it was there all day.
There will be people buzzing around so it should be okay!

smile

1,286 posts

Posted:
hey, i just remembered, there's an african festival on in sefton park this weekend, its completely free and some of my friends said it was really good last year. i think i'm gonna go on sunday, and i'm gonna take my poi with me. does anybody fancy meeting me for a spin?

O.B.E.S.E.

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
Hello there my fello liverpool spinners! i havent been around much but im now heading back to manchester for the summer, i hope i can catch some of you at the manchester meets that would be cool. If not then i shall catch you next year when uni comes back!

Lowan - i know ill deff catch you at the manchester meets so ill catch up with you then matey ok! hope your well sorry i havent got together you for a spin recently things have been at bit mental!!

Right all take it easy have a great one!!!

Catt xxxx

Dont take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive!!

Catt xxx

Outdoor DebsMember
29 posts

Posted:
African Festival thing sounds good, unfortunately I'm off to Yorkshire this weekend for a 'cake and climbing' challenge (nope I don't know what it is either!! but think you score points for climbig certain routes and eating lots of cake within a time limit! and we all know what points mean...points mean prizes!) So won't be able to make the weekend but hoping to come out to play on Wednesday, if folk are meeting up, and (all things being equal) will be at the juggling club on Thursday- thanks for the parking advice- my car is an old shed that is regularly parked in deepest Salford without any problem so I'll risk it!

Have fun Debs

1,286 posts

Posted:
anybody else up for the african festival? go on, you know you want to! nice weather (i hope), a few beers maybe, spinning, and african music what else have you got to do on a sunday?

O.B.E.S.E.

Outdoor DebsMember
29 posts

Posted:
climb and eat cake- apparently ha ha! 'idancelikeatwatme' are you comming out to play on Wednesday? Do you know if anyone else is going or wil I be there on my own!

Have fun Debs

Page: ......