Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > NW TASMANIA, AUSTRALIA, Lets get a group together!!

Login/Join to Participate

dragonflyk8SILVER Member
stranger
6 posts

Posted:
ubbrollsmile
C'mon Tassie Ppl Hobart and Launnie are making efforts to get groups together it would be great to have one up here on the NW coast too.
Rug up, brave the cold... the fires warm!! ubbrollsmile
juggle

K8 the Tazzie Fire Devil

_FSA_now comes with skydiving license
1,627 posts

Posted:
YES YES YES!!!
we really need to have a meet up like this.....
i live sort of half way between launnie and d'port but find it difficult to get into launnie for burn sessions and meet ups......
any local people around the launnie and d'port area please PM me and we can hopefully organise something......
biggrin smile biggrin smile biggrin smile biggrin

Proudly owned by the very cute Pineapple Pete. Owner of Noddy. Joint owner of Mr Majestik.

1,627 posts

Posted:
*bumpity bump bump!!*

Proudly owned by the very cute Pineapple Pete. Owner of Noddy. Joint owner of Mr Majestik.

dragonflyk8SILVER Member
stranger
6 posts

Posted:
Hey fire spinning angel!

Serena has put out the word about catching up this SATURDAY 17TH SEPT at COLES BEACH Dport.
You be there??

K8 the Tazzie Fire Devil

1,627 posts

Posted:
*more bumpity bumps*

I was wondering, are any HoPper's going to Festivale this weekend?? It's in Launceston, Friday-Sunday. ilsanya and a few others and I should be there from Friday-Saturday....So if you see people spinning please please come up and talk to us biggrin

pyromaniaSILVER Member
92 posts

Posted:
Hey there will be a meetup in the first weekend of may and its for charity....Im always willing to go to any meet, VIVA LA PYRO'S

"as you journey through life take a moment to stop and think about the other fellow.....He might be plotting something" Hagar the Horrible

"GIMMIE A BAG OF JELLY BEANS OR I'LL BITE YOUR KNEECAPS" The King Of Id