Forums > Meet Others > Need To Meet People In The Tampa Area!

Login/Join to Participate

MaxxBRONZE Member
2 posts

Posted:
My name is Mark and i am starting to feel like me and my friend are the only people around here that even know what poi is... if anyone want to get together and spin PM me.

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
um, there's a meet others forum area down the bottom of the main page. you're more likely to find stuff in there regarding people meeting and stuff.

Or use the meet others database.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

psycho44BRONZE Member
56 posts

Posted:
Hello! I am in largo we meet with other people every saturday and sunday at the beach to burn. We have poi, staff, fans, whips and ropes out there we are a pretty friendly bunch.

thegreatnonamemember
58 posts

Posted:
lakeland here, just learning poi but I am a fire breather.

Isn't sanity a one trick pony? Rational thought is all you get but when you are crazy the sky is the limit.

people just call me Znewbie
13 posts

Posted:
hey hun, i'm z. my friends and i (namley 40 of us) spin every sat and sun at clearwater beach. i live in dunedin and right now i give lessons and work in clubs. also do tattoos. its a hobbie hehe. ayway if you or any of your friends need someone to talk to please email me at kzdeangel@yahoo.com and feel free to contact me at 727-423-1558. hope to see you this weekend. ubbrollsmile

yes i eat weasles... so?

13 posts

Posted:
by the way psyco and i do spin together! yay

yes i eat weasles... so?

thegreatnonamemember
58 posts

Posted:
cool clearwater. Thats where I go to the beach, what part of the beach do you spin on?

Isn't sanity a one trick pony? Rational thought is all you get but when you are crazy the sky is the limit.

13 posts

Posted:
right now were way north beach down by the palm pavillion. ack my hands are smelly. i've been burning for a few hours.

yes i eat weasles... so?

thegreatnonamemember
58 posts

Posted:
Well I might have to come out one weekend and watch.

13 posts

Posted:
come this weekend
gimme a call 727-423-1558
hope to see you there.

yes i eat weasles... so?

thegreatnonamemember
58 posts

Posted:
Im not sure if I can make it this weekend, I have a ton of things to do but I am going to try.

13 posts

Posted:
ok i hope so!

yes i eat weasles... so?

Iceman57BRONZE Member
11 posts

Posted:
i'm in boca raton..it's 2.5 hours south from orlando, 45 min north of miami on east coast....it's summer break and i'd like to hook up with some people to learn some new tricks

edit* i have family around clearwater, that sounds pretty cool z, i'll try to get in touch

EDITED_BY: Iceman57 (1118443987)

thegreatnonamemember
58 posts

Posted:
With the storm rolling out in the bay I don't think I will be making it out that way this week. If the weather is better next week I should be able to make it.

13 posts

Posted:
ok just call if you can

yes i eat weasles... so?

13 posts

Posted:
well be there in a few. come join.

yes i eat weasles... so?

13 posts

Posted:
you guys missed a really good burn and yes i'm mad at those who said they'd come and didnt. remember we do have whips. haha,anyway. please come down this saturday and sunday. we need to keep the drunks away!

yes i eat weasles... so?

thegreatnonamemember
58 posts

Posted:
If it didnt take so long for me to get there I would have came, but the weather was not good here and I decided against driving in it.

13 posts

Posted:
whaaa!

yes i eat weasles... so?

13 posts

Posted:
weather's good tonight
you guys better come!
call me if you need help finding us.
727-423-1558
~Z~

yes i eat weasles... so?

PoiBoi_IggyBRONZE Member
16 posts

Posted:
check it out.. i live in Spring Hill... which is only like an hour away form tampa but right now im in the keys illl be back in mid august .... you can message me then if you want to get togehter... Iggy

Rave or Die..... PLUR... Iggy

zamiriiBRONZE Member
44 posts

Posted:
I work in Boca myself and i'm new to poi and spinning - ordered a set and hopefully it'll be delivered sometime next week at the latest.

Every Day I add another name to the list of people who piss me off

RaveRepresentSILVER Member
addict
567 posts

Posted:
Im in florida, kind of new to spinning. been doing poi for 2 weeks also been doing glowsticking/raving for about 2 months. and Zamirii, goodluck to your poi spinning, i ordered from here before, it came within a week. good luck spinning bro

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"Cardinal!!! Poke her... with the SOFT CUSIONS!!!!"

"Its not working my lord!"

"Have you got all of the stuffing on one end?!"