Forums > Social Chat > Hello to everyone out at wellington point last night

Login/Join to Participate

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
I know i was a bit standoff'ish at the start... sittin by myself.. but thats just my way

Thankyou to Kristy for taking me
and thankyou to everyone for making a newbie feel so welcome I had a great night

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon

Fee

Why do you like to confuse me so?

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Hey Fee, was my pleasure to take you... you will learn so much from those beautiful people... see you soon hun...

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
Hope youre feeling better and if you didnt sleep in... im gonna kick your butt lmao

Fwirl :pmember
76 posts

Posted:
Wellington where???
Luv
Fwirl:p

Neo:Wow, that sounds like a really good deal, but I have a better one. How about I give you the finger and you give me my phone call?

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
*points in some direction* THERE lol

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Wellington point in Qld... not wellington in NZ... but a beautiful place Lydia... Im from Masterton originally, Im coming home for a bit in October so many we could meet up for a twirl then? that would be great... Nah I didnt sleep in, had another busy day Fee... naughty aye? So u gonna come kick my butt?

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
Looks like im gonna have to lol.. now where did i put my big chunky boots