Forums > Social Chat > help me with my pictures!!

Login/Join to Participate

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
i want to uplaod my pictures really quick but i can not rotate my pictures. they are really cool ones too. if anyone can help please let me know. i have had a bunch of people try, but it just does not work on this PC. if you can help let me know...

anyone got a light?

calvranSILVER Member
61 posts

Posted:
Rotate them as in they scanned upside down or something? If so, download a program called irfanview. Irfanview is a very good program for working with images, or viewing wierd formats...

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Take it u've not got Phontoshop?? Cause then you could have just clicked on 'rotate canvas' and saved it again....... sorry, that wasn't funny or in the slightest bit helpful. Sorry.

Erm, I'm sure Cantus will know. He knows everything. Wisest mystic of them.

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
is there anyone that could recieve an e-mail and rotate them for me? i dont have any good programs on this computer and cannot download anything to work

anyone got a light?

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
hey pozee did you try power point?

Just a thought, damn Gov. computers cant work with out em and ya cant play cool games on em... I guess thats why I have so many posts hehe (true its only a 3rd of people like C@ntus but still)

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Ajaymember
158 posts

Posted:
if it was me id just shove um on upside down and let ppl short it out for themselves.
hmm come to think of it if it was me i would just flip them, but its not me its you, but if i was you... no that doesn't work, if you were me no then you would have the photos ...hmmmm if i was you but couldn't flip 'em... yes that will do.

*sits back and sighs with the great knoledge that all of that made sense to me if not anyone else*

One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead men got up to fight,
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew there swords and Shot each other.

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
hey that's right...i just remembered that mine need to be rotated too! Kinudin at one point said he would do it so guesss what...Kinudin's getting an e-mail! lol!

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

maladminmember
46 posts

Posted:
For those using windows theres a program mspaint.exe which will do this for you.
Simply go to the run command on the menu bar and type mspaint thenhit enter. If the program is available it should open. Then just open your picture in paint the rotate command is on the image menu.

We are made to persist. That's how we find out who we are. - Tobias Wolff

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
yeah itried that but my pics are in a jpeg format and for some reason it will not take them. i think it only takes bmp. oh well i will have to get someone else to do it for me...

anyone got a light?

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
lol, i'm sure he'd love to Nyx. he has fixed some of my pics up in the past, done a nice job. However, he is not around right this now, so if you want him to do it i 'spect ur gonna have to wait a bit. (say a week or so.)

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Heeeyas gang,
meesa does digital graphic design @ work, so if ya need a picture
rotated, horizontally/vertically flippedconverted between file formats (e.g. BMP, JPG, GIF)add more eyes to peopleoptimise the image to make it smaller.cropped or cut to a smaller length, widthdetails sharpened or blurredred eye reductionred eye additionlist comedy ENDURES!resized to a different length, widthmasked as a gif image so that areas become transparentif a picture is too light or is underexposed, i can adjust the colours (histogram) so that the details come out.
and it's firetwirling related, i would love to help out.
just send it to me home mail account bender@ihug.com.aumore fire i say, more!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
hugs pozee
if you`ve still nothing sorted out...
e-mail them to me @
fire.fire@virgin.net
i`ll help rotations as i enjoy all circlets related things
sending 2 per e-mail would be better... for my e-mail program

good energies

swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...