Forums > Social Chat > Did anyone go to RTTS in Newquay last weekend?

Login/Join to Participate

firepixiestranger
30 posts

Posted:
Hey ya guys just a quickie! Went to Newquay at the weekend for RTTS and saw a few spinners around. Was wondering if any of you ventured down or if these were just random people that I saw! weavesmiley

Was a great weekend, weather was good loads of people about, was pondering a purchase of some new fire poi! sunny

Just thought I would enquire what other people thought about it!

Cheers guys xxx hug

If at first you don't succeed.......get someone else to do it for you!

shimmy! x

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
I was there, but I didn't make it to the camp site, but I was around the town all weekend, spinning at every opportunity!

I had a few mates on site on Saturday night if that helps at all!

weavesmiley

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

WarchildBRONZE Member
After 17 hrs i got the little beautie
340 posts

Posted:
Hey Firepixie

Yeah i went down. Didnt see any other spinners though. Just lots and lots of Kevs!! Thought there were a lot less VW's down there this year, more Max power boys then anything. Pretty dissapointing but was still a good weekend all in all. Put a big dent in wallet thought!! smile

A wise man once told me, A friend will bail you outta jail, A great friend will be sitting beside you saying that was f**king awesome.

firepixiestranger
30 posts

Posted:
that's very true, I am sure I have no money left now! Saw a couple of girls wearing bright green outifts looking for some poi stuff if that narrows it down! I have to agree that there were far more modified cars than VWs this year sunny

If at first you don't succeed.......get someone else to do it for you!

shimmy! x