Forums > Social Chat > Yuna has seduced my husband

Login/Join to Participate

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
damn you makers of final fantasy x-2 **shakes fist at screen**
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY HUSBAND??
he has been reduced to monosabyallic grunts and saying weird stuff like "chokobo" and "hit points" and talking in his sleep about summoning and blah blah blah....
and he has only had the game for two days!!!
wink what am I to do?!??
how do I get his attention??

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

StebbinsBRONZE Member
10th degree spoon weilder
171 posts

Posted:
Okay WHAT is FF10-2????? I hear about it but dont know much.. All I know is i played FF10 and quarter way through then quite... I just thought it could have been better... Now I hear of this part 2.. Could it be a chance for redemtion?? is it bwetter that the first one????

PS. I would let Yuna seduce me anyday... confused What are you loooking at me like that for??? Im not a dork. Im the macaroni with the cheese. THE MACARONI WITH THE CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSE!!!

-Beeaaatch please, I'm the macaroni with the cheese.
-This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
there is no hope now, me and my chocobo army will take over the world HA HA HA!!!

er, sorry, don't know what came over me. You should probably take the game away and hide it in your pants. Well it worked for my boyfriend anyway... umm

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

Necrusmember
113 posts

Posted:
It would be a good solution to start playing the game to realize why he has been reduced to monosabyallic grunt ! wink
Throwing the game out of the window mad wouldn't be the best thing to do even if you really want to! ubbloco
Now seriously,I suggest you to let things roll for some time,I'm sure he will get bored of it soon enough so be patient... peace

Metal Rulezzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
it can be fun anyway - by b/f got addicted along with me and it's a good game for 2. ubblove

we stayed up all night for about a week trying to fininsh. ubbloco

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
Quote:

You should probably take the game away and hide it in your pants. Well it worked for my boyfriend anyway... umm

ubblol ubblol

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Another computer widow is born - there is no escape.
I like Tao Star's idea! ubblol

originalsmitSILVER Member
addict
469 posts
Location: nottingham, england. cornwall wales denmark or pra...

Posted:
it just happens with final fantasy im afraid .
ask slinky about that, never played a game in her life and then FFVII takes over her entire life.
for weeks
its really addictive the whole series is.
then we got FFVIII but thats a whole different story

my original signature was tooo long.
this one is shorter

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
my friend is trying to get me to start on the final fantasy kick....I WILL NOT SUCCUMB!!! zelda ate away enough of my time, and if not, then it was alice. i am staying away from video games! you all see what happened when i got obsessed with posting on here. imagine that obsession towards a video game... eek ubblol

X-2 is a bizarro game from what i hear. you play to get more outfits. the characters are all girls, and as you move up in level, you get new dresses to wear. ubblol (sorry, the anti-girliness in me is just laughing my ass off on that one). ok ok, in all fairness, the different dresses give you better powers and all that. but it's just too funny...

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
I am with Pounce on this one. I spend stupid amounts of time on here as well and have had warcraft and diablo issues before.

Wish you luck prizing him off,,,,may have to wait till game is finished.

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ya it's quite amazing the power video games have on boys sometimes. one time me and my boyfriend at the time were, ahem, having a fun private party, and i went to take a shower. i came out and he was playing a video game. i stood there, naked, putting on lotion, and he wouldn't pay attention to me. frown

i still tease him about that to this day.... ubblol

i wish you luck valura. i'd say try nakedness, as that usually helps gain a boy's attention, but sometimes (as clearly seen in my example) it doesn't frown

ubblol

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
hehe. im not into the whole computer game thing but the eyetoy on the PS2 is sooo funny if you put it on one of the effects. you can set it on rainbows so that lil' rainbow trails follow your poi biggrin

EDITED_BY: x_aimee_x (1077033366)

bubblishisFalse Eyelash
346 posts

Posted:
I still play Atari. ubbangel Frogger, breakout, keystone capers. Pacman. An analog girl in a digital world. What can I say.

I do hope you find your hubby though.

All the freaky people make the beauty of the world.

originalsmitSILVER Member
addict
469 posts
Location: nottingham, england. cornwall wales denmark or pra...

Posted:
yes pounce has the right idea, seduce him back
naked, and possibly naked with beer.
that should work.
then again this weekend i heard mech compare a womans breasts to a ps2 controller.
true. sad. but true.
and wrong, but it did happen

my original signature was tooo long.
this one is shorter

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
i've seen a bumpersticker that says "girls are no substitute for a PS2"

unfortunately, i think most men agree frown that's just wrong. and sad.

**giggles**

FireSpiritSILVER Member
Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing
743 posts

Posted:
I still have my Atari too! My mom would never let us have a "NoFriendo," she would call it. I hear ya pounce, guys get too involved with their vidio games, don't get sucked in! HOP is bad enough! ubblol Although atleast I know I'm dealling with Real people here. (I think rolleyes)
I like the hidding the game in your pants idea! That could really go somewhere... biggrin
~FS

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol <-----me laugh ing so hard i can't reply!

no, actually i know what you are talking about. I get spaced playing robotech and gta3 on my x-box.

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

ElannaSILVER Member
Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise.
2,293 posts

Posted:
Valura, have you tried cosplaying as Yuna? That might work biggrin

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Pies Jesu Domine *whack*
Dona eis requiem *whack*

Come join us and chat - we're bored! irc.newnet.net #homeofpoi

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Valura, have you tried cosplaying as Yuna? That might work

runs off to buy black hair dye and buy BIG guns..... ubbtickled ubbtickled ubbtickled

I was addicted to the sims for like months... so I think this might be payback time!!!

seriously have many of you become addicted to this series? I hear that its totally addictive... kinda like smack or sex.. biggrin
I have an addictive personality so I completly hear what pounce is saying, addiction to hop +addiction to ps2..... Im soooo not going there...

I have jumped around in fron of the pootah and said "hello? remember me??" in my cutest kiwi accent voice...it is yet to work!!! ubblol

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

bubblishisFalse Eyelash
346 posts

Posted:
Quote:

My mom would never let us have a "NoFriendo," she would call it. ...

Nofriendo. Love it. ubblol ubblol

All the freaky people make the beauty of the world.

Twisthem488member
187 posts

Posted:
that reminds me of my female character on www.go-gaia.com you play forever just for clothes for your avatar, really sorta dumb, but addictive. But nothing i have ever heard of (cept cheese wiz) is more addicting that everquest. been playing for bout 2 or 3 years. used to play 8 hours a day. I talked about it all the time like it was a new girlfriend or something, i was obsessed. but the bad thing is i knew when to log out and have fun with my family, but my father constanly misses meals because he's raiding or has a group. hes seperating himself from the family so dont let that happen to your b-toy. but have fun with it!! beerchug
EDITED_BY: Twisthem488 (1077062968)

Im a Thespian, But I'll Act Normal Around You Guys

- cat -member
48 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol

We just finished playing FFX .... although neither Josh nor myself were seduced in the process. And if we were it was by the big delicious aeons and beautiful artwork... and by this I mean not at all ... and we certainly never played it more than 12 hours at a time umm

But ***YUM!!!*** ubblove FFX-2 !!! Valura.... I reckon you should jump right in there while he's asleep and start your own game and totally overtake it ... maybe camp out in front of the ps2 with a mini fridge fully stocked so that you don't need to move for any reason? Toilet breaks may pose a problem... but I'm sure something could be worked out eek

Either that..or.. ubbidea ...worse case scenario.. you could lend it to me and I could give it a happy home where the lil game cd would be loved and nurtured with as much excessive attention as two recovering game-addicts can muster.
ubblove

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Quote:

i've seen a bumpersticker that says "girls are no substitute for a PS2"

unfortunately, i think most men agree frown that's just wrong. and sad.

It's pretty worrying, lots of people give up on the idea of going out to sit on the computer/in front of the tv and stuff... been doing about it in comms.... it freaks me out... no wonder england has an obesity problem ubblol

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
GLI I know how long you spend in chat with me!!!!!!!

My butt is flat since I joined HoP!!!!!

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Yes, it is very true... except when someone sends me a poo virus. Damn them... that was why i skidaddled out of chat earlier monkeys!!!!!

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

WryTerraThe reason we say "European"
912 posts

Posted:
Elanna beat me to it. In my experience only one thing will steal a man back to his loved one after falling for such a character... cosplay. And hey, they say sharing fantasises in the bedroom is healthy. wink

"We have done the impossible and that makes us mighty" - Mal Reynolds

"I can't tell the difference between an electron and a cat" - Brother of a friend