TiituSILVER Member
6 posts

Posted:
Hi guys! I'd like to know if there are good poi shops in UK. Especially in southern England? How about in London, some easy to find?

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
There's one in Camden, on the corner just over the bridge. On your right as you walk out of the underground. Bright yellow woodwork I think. Haven't been there in 3yrs???
There's a few in Sheffield.... bit of a trek
Or there's the wonderful world wide web wink wink

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
theres a kite shop in exeter called 'airtime' that sells poi, and kevlar wick. and various other juggling toys smile (and kites)

peace

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
Quote:

There's a few in Sheffield.... bit of a trek
Or there's the wonderful world wide web wink wink

poi shops in Sheffield? where are they (I know about Jesters and Five Forty who used to stock a lot of juggling stuff, but Jesters are phasing it out and Five Forty have stopped stocking juggling stuff).

"You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it."

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Erm, my sister lives on a hill....(haha like that helps) near broomgrove hall.... the shops at the bottom of broomgrove halls, follow them up the other hill and get to a roundabout. There's a shop on the corner that sells practice poi, not a speciality shop, just a hobby shop. If I talk to my sis I'll get better directions???
EDITED_BY: GottaLoveIt (1075750692)

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
erm....thers one in brighton that sells quite a bit of circus stuff. i got my training poi there and they do the tennis ball type as well. im not sure if they sell fire poi or not. oh and l;ast time i went they had LED poi as well but they were limited stock. is in the city centre down a sreet ubbidea i know where it is, just dnt know the street! its a skate shop and alla the stuff is tucked away in a little corner. biggrin sorry. this post in completetly pointless!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
butterfingers?
beard?
te POOKa?
firetoys?
amongst some....

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Oddballs in Brighton, London - Camden, and Crawley. ubbangel

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
thats the one pink! damn me and my short term memory loss!

mrFlibbleSILVER Member
Ghostbuster
455 posts

Posted:
then there's www.anti-gravity.uk.com
in leeds and york plus mailorder.

dj_gooseSunburnt Bournda Beach Bum
157 posts

Posted:
Quote:

There's one in Camden, on the corner just over the bridge.

this one is brilliant, got heaps and heaps of stuff, though again i haven't been there for a year and a half, tiny little place on the corner and was absolutly packet to the rafters...camden is an expeience in itself and that was just about the only shop that didn't sell really high leather boots or bongs

cheers beerchug

Look to the moon, look to the stars, and if you still can't find happyness...find a bar!!!

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
Quote:

theres a kite shop in exeter called 'airtime' that sells poi, and kevlar wick. and various other juggling toys smile (and kites)

Ive been to that one, really really good, the blokey taught me loads of contact juggling biggrin

Theres a shop in Worthing, on the seafront pretty much opposite the pier thats pretty good, i have a load of friends up that way who are into spinning who got most of their equipment from there, and from Firetoys.

peace

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
beth: he taught you contact juggling biggrin im gonna go get him to teach me, wow, cool eek

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
In troon theres a shop called Extreme Zone, its newly opened The chaps quite good bout getting toys in..

i know you said england but im makingf suggestions for scotland too smile

random murbles

BELTANE FIRE FESTIVAL. 30th april ~ Calton hill - Edinburgh
SAMHUINN FESTIVAL. 31st October ~ Royal Mile - Edinburgh