Forums > Social Chat > totally un-poi related

Login/Join to Participate

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
This is totally unrelated to anything on this site, but an interesting question that I have posed to myself.. (:Someone told me once that the little white lines that occasionally appear on one's fingernails are actually signs of lack of proper nutrition(during that portion of your fingernail growth). Well..following along this same line of thinking...what does it mean if you get one on just one of your fingernails?????? hehCRD

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
My grandma said it's when you hit your finger with a bible... I was too young to question.It's probably related to a brain tumor I'd guess... Or perhaps you swallowed a spider in your sleep and those are it's eggs...Yes, that is my official scientific diagnosis. You clearly swallowed a spider in your sleep and it is laying eggs which are imbedding themselves in your fingernails.Mail me $20 and I will cure you.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
If you are talking about lines or marks, then that is where you hit yourself or had some kind of trauma. If you are talking about a semi-circle at the base, that is a calcium build-up. The bigger the mark, the more calcium in your body. But that is total speculation. I would definitely have the spider thing checked out as soon as possible. If you mail me $20 I'll tell you how to get in touch with NYC. tongue------------------I feel more like I do now then I did when I got here.PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
If I send you £7, NYC, will you stop dropping pianos on my chickens?

Meh

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
by "some kind of trauma" are we meaning emotionally or physically to my fingernail? heheCRD

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

digital milkmember
37 posts

Posted:
if i remember correctly, the chinese believed that the little white marks indicated some sort of stress in your life.. i read it/saw it a while ago.. im special.. =\

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
How special are you?Do you have some of those mittens that have yarn between them that goes through your coat so you can't lose them?You'd be real special if you had them.I think Josh has some like that.Could be wrong though. It happened one time before.------------------C@ntusDance beneath the stars, we sound system, we the collective, with a open heart, we the solution - should be respected!

Meh

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
Or are you special like dadies little favourite special.Because i was never that special, that was always my brother, he was always favourite, always.....NYC do you do psychiatric help, i think i may need it. And stop dropping pianos on C@ntus' chickens, yes i know they're annoying, and the rooster does crow very early, but thats no excuse.CheersAPB

Good on usGood on us all

bibilixmember
3 posts

Posted:
*hands APB a tissue*come on, it is not THAT bad, now whip of that nasty snod of your pretty face *looks at him in amazed ampathy, phew, good thing i was always daddys little darling...*

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
It's NYC's fault i have the damn birds in the first place. He told me if I kill 7 chickens it'll cure my cold.So I bought 2 chickens (a mummy chicken and a daddy chicken) and have been waiting ever since for them to grow new chickens.A tricky job when surrounded by plummeting pianos I can tell you.Still got this stupid cold too.

Meh

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
I used to have mittens like that as a kid. We would put the yarn behind our neck and move our hands back and forward and give ourselves a friction burn on the neck. Then we would sit as close to the fire as we could. Our shirts would get hot and then we would lie down on our backs and feel the pain. grin Kids are so stupid it's funny!

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

bubblezmember
24 posts

Posted:
CRD... ur just special thats all......;]...plur br0------------------ITS NOT WHAT U KNOW, ITS WHAT U CAN PROVE......

ITS NOT WHAT U KNOW, ITS WHAT U CAN PROVE......

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Cantus, stop choking your chickens or you'll get little white marks under your fingernails like CRD. tongue

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
NYC if you send me $20 I'll send you a chicken that can play Chopsticks on the piano

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Any way I could never compete with CRD in the chicken choking stakes. And I figure, from all your talk, you're fairly prolific yourself.------------------C@ntusIn the past, the fools would pay, to see the freaks of the day. The contradictions of the norm. The bizarre, the wonderful and deformed.No need for the tents and the cages now. The wool is over our eyes. In front the TV circus - a freakshow in disguise.

Meh

De_Fragmember
26 posts

Posted:
Just send me $20.

rw

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You really should lurk less De_frag. You made me jumb leaping out of the shadows like that.

Meh

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
heh, choking chickens, in america that means, ummmm, nevermind...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
Whiffle,The appropriate thread for that would be the International Slang :PPLURCRD

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-