Forums > Videos > PK and Bluecat .. the lost video diaries (38 video's)

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread under quarentine!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Lets make a start!...

There have been some major relisting in this post, please note that time will be needed for me to continue uploading every thing. wink

hug

HINT: Videos marked with ** before it's list order means that the video is awaiting upload... your patience thanks.

Section One .. videos by PK

1: Ghost Part One

My first video i made... so so long ago..

Music by "Sphongle".

2: Ghost Part Two

My second video i made... so so long ago..

Music by "Sphongle".

3: Peace Gardens

A video i made... so so long ago..

Music by "?" (pk: I cant remember! eek).

4: User9!

A video of lots of HoPpers at glastonbury 2003 (stone circle)...

Music by "the weird attractors".

5: Rubbish Two The Sequal

featuring PK, Bluecat, NYC, A Girl And Two Sticks, Nix? +), Ross Not Ian.

Music By "DJ Rubbish" from the armageddon sessions.

6: Roughkutz

Staring: Dion, Steve, Rob, Nina, pk and some others. A video that was made around april 2003 on Protabello beach in Edinburgh, Scotland. Previously unreleased, just a bit of fun. Much Capoeira with fire, very little twirling, some nice isolations by steve.

Music By "Roughkutz".

7: BJC2003

Loads of real nice stuff from the british juggling convention 2003, thank you to all performers who apear in this video. This is a story of my trip to the BJC2003.

Music By "?".

8: Juggling

PK juggling at the Tower of Pisa in Italy .. juggling quality poor but was made to experiment with editing and production techniques.. due to work and other commitments this video was never finished in the filming stages. So i edited up this little video.

Music By "?".

9: In My Mind

Remake of the User 9 video.

Music By "Slipknot".

9: POOKies

Just for laughs... Steve, Rob and PK

Music By "?".

10: Col3

My entry for Col3

Music By "?".

**11: Col4

My entry for Col4

Music By "?".

**12: A Bunny For The Perverted

Filmed on location at te POOKa.

Music By "?".

13: Tidy Trax

Laughing around after a stilt walking performance with Tony T at Tidy Trax.

Music By "?".

**14: PoiToy

A promotional video that i made for PoiToy. Featuring Step, Dunc, Spikey Rich and PK

Music By "Some Drum And Bass CD Found In PK's Room".

Section Two .. Videos By Rob

1: Messy

Based with the te POOKa troupe in Edinburgh, Scotland. he has produced this excellent 4 minute film staring, Steve, tree, mineiro and the rest of te POOKa. if you want to see a fantastic film with some real slick staff and poi oh and a dog too. [rob Thorburn/te POOKa]

2: Because Life Isn't

A te POOKa video.

Music By "?".

3: Refractions

A te POOKa show... performance by te POOKa including both PK and Rob.

Music By "Chris Hand" written and directed for te POOKa and the refractions show.

4: Black And Blue

The full version.

Music By "?".

5: O'Mineiro

Loads of contact staff footage and real good contact with double staff. Most of the good sections have been reused hence this is an previously unreleased video.

Music By "?".

6: Extreme Art

A te POOKa video.

Music By "?".

**7: Steve Cousins

Steve Cousins is an Australian Performer who is based in Edinburgh Scotland, he is currently based with te POOKa aptly named after the "tribe of the mischief makers". In his solo video, you will see he is an extremly talented staff, contact and double staff twirler, I am sure that as a video that is quite old now it can still teach you some real nice moves, transitions and much much more.

Music By "?".

8: Spinach Sessions Part One

Rob, steve and ross 'avin' a larf at Robs dads back garden up in the wilds of scotland.

Music By "?".

9: Spinach Sessions Part Two

Rob, steve and ross 'avin' a larf at Robs dads back garden up in the wilds of scotland.

Music By "?".

10: Spinach Sessions Part Three

Music By "?".

11: Uberstaff 2005

Uberstaff 2005.

Music By "?".

12: Kent

LOOK AT THIS ONE!!! this is the fun you can have burning a beach. something we did on our holidays.

Music By "?".

13: te POOKa 2005

Corporate stuff what we do...

Music By "?".

**14: Snow White Day

te POOKa fun (no spinning).

Music By "?".

15: Bloody Jazz Hands

a short promo of a hat routine..

Music By "?".

16: Clavacairns

I claim no responsibility for the cheese content of this. this is ALL steves work.

Music By "?".

17: Fire

te POOKa fire promo. a bit out of date now (as proven by the fact that to make it a '2005' video all i did was to re-edit the titles)

Music By "?".

18: Cabaret Saute

Deep Fried Cabaret

Music By "?".

Section Three .. Colaborations of Rob and PK

1: Morning Coffee

over 7 mins of manic footage all highlighting the manic weekend of poiinthepark's 1st anniversary even though a month late, but still, over 70 spinners turned out and we had some right old moments caught on camera, so many too scary to show the general public.... any way enjoy this as much as we did. video stars: BamBam, Glass [drew], Smallboy, Matt ECCO, me, Mineiro, Nix?, MooHaaHaa, Davena, Nancy, Tempest, Phat Boy Aidan, Kato, Jo Derry, Josh, Daish, Thistle, SNOOPoi, DromePixie, Cantus and Ros, Sypher and so many more. [Rob Thorburn/te POOKa/John Walklate/poiinthepark]

Music By "?".

2: Rubbish the dirtiest to date video, of the week following morning coffee. filmed in Edinburgh Scotland. [Rob Thorburn/te POOKa/john Walklate/poiinthepark]

Music By "DJ Rubbish" from the armageddon sessions.

3: How To

pre col4 video that we didn't submit.

Music By "?".

Section Four .. Videos by Jo Derry

1: Black Bush

Jo Derry with his home made wire wool poi. *CAUTION THIS IS HIGHLY DANGEROUS DO NOT TRY THIS UNSURERVISED OR WITH INEXPERIENCE*

Music By "Future Sound Of London".

2: Illuminati Prototypes

Jo Derry's prototype testing video of new settings that were configured in the 2nd prototypes video includes Jo Derry and Liam Tempest.

Music By "?".

Section Five .. Videos by Step

1: A Poo Day For Steven

Step and PK's play day in Birmingham at the Bull Ring..

Music By "Madness" Baggy Trousers.

CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY AVAILING YOURSELF OF THE WEBSITE OR RELATED SERVICES, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SUCH TERMS MAY BE MODIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME AS DESCRIBED BELOW.

Terms and Conditions: The video and other intellectual property (collectively, "Materials") contained on this page are protected by copyright and international laws. You may only access and use the Materials for personal or educational purposes. You may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, modify or create derivative works of the Materials, unless authorized by the appropriate copyright owner(s). In the event that you print or distribute Materials found on this page, you must include any copyright notice originally included with the Materials on all copies and you should not attempt to "pass off" any of these Materials as your own work.

Modification of Terms and Conditions: [john walklate and rob thorburn] may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion. When such modification is made, [john walklate and rob thorburn] will post a revised version of these Terms and Conditions on this page. Modifications will be effective when they are posted. [john walklate and rob thorburn] is not required to provide you with notification that any such modification has been made. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions from time to time to be aware of any such modifications. Each time you view this thread, you will be deemed to have accepted any such modifications

EDITED_BY: PK_ (1167475862)

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
Oh NO!!! not again!?!?!?

:stamps foot repeatedly: I'm waiting......

Non-Https Image Link

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

NickCMonkey Wrangler
183 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by santanatrue:
:stamps foot repeatedly: I'm waiting......

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Fiiiinnnnaaallllyyy managed to see morning coffee, messy and rubish.

Congratulations it was and will continue to be a pleasure to watch. I think Glass is right poi videos have been takent to a new level.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

Lixtrimmember
32 posts

Posted:
I want too see morning coffe but all I get is a forbidden site

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:

Sorry to be impatient... but any news on the new videos?

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
don't feel to bad, I already sent blue a pm...

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
@computers

trying i promise

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
don't feel bad, the last 12 times I have tried to upload booty2 onto the internet I have met with complete failure, it is like my computer or server, or conection, or something is messed up. The video works just fine here, but when I upload it something goes wrong and people only get to see the first ten seconds

So I second the at computers.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
indeedm these thinking machines have quite a wierding way.
often i need to connect a TV to my typewriters for them to work at all.
verily!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by bender™:
verily!
possibly the funniest one word quote i've heard this year

nice clever old word usage bender - gold star!

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
I think it is about time for a Butlerian Jihad

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
heh heh coleman thanks mate it was going to be abdomen, but you don't wanna know why....

Santana, You've been found out, Tleilaxu spy! face dancing is messy

abdomen

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
A filthy Tleilaxu? How dare thou insult me! I shall use my weirding way to spanketh thou bottom untill black and blue!

tyler durdenmember
8 posts

Posted:
errr... is there a problem with the poiinthepark page. im getting no response from it and i cant download any of the videos.

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

crazycarlSILVER Member
21 posts

Posted:
I really want to see these vids, are they still available??? Or does anyone know where other good ones are at (other then the HOP ones)?

A bird can fly, but a fly cant bird...

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Crazycarl, the link to the videos is somewhere on page one
I sure hope poi in the park website is not down cause they simply ROCK...

shine on
Cass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

FlameChildSILVER Member
Pyromantic
136 posts
Location: Norway (Way way up North, on the left side of Swed...

Posted:
If you guys like video, check out my "Poi 4 Peace"-video on my site!

www.firepoi.net

-= I am the god of Hell-fire =-
-= And I bring you......fire =-

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
some internal errors with poiinthepark right now, ran out of money, have no real income right now and my subscription is up, trying to find funds to cover this so bare with me ok...
right now after a mad 1000 and some thing miles in a warm mini bus suffering sun burn at the BJC in brighton that Glass fellow has hold of the only copy of the new video and shall be distributing some how for the time being, so no more being impatient you copy will some where on the net very soon, and hopfully if you all want to jot me an email i will give you all my bank details and you can all deposit me some money to keep my server open .
any ways chao.

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
web server companies

KaosDancermember
19 posts
Location: wash. dc | the space between space | plucking the ...

Posted:
figures - right when i come back here to troll for videos, poiinthepark = dead.

BUT - i discovered something rather nice... you know how all those free file hosting websites give you 20mb for free, but limit you to something utterly ridiculous in terms of file size?

go make a Yahoo group and you get the 20mb of space and a (tolerable) 5mb limit on file size.

i know that doesn't help with your 80mb monsters, but hey - it's a start, and it's free!

namaste and all that
-kaos

·:¦[ Feed my will to feel this moment urging me to cross the line. ·:¦[ Reaching out to embrace the random. ·:¦[ Reaching out to embrace whatever may come. __/( tool: lateralus )/¯¯

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
You guys can borrow some space from me.

I have 200mb of space 5gb bandwidth a month and it allows remote file posting. Let me know and I will give you some details

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
cool thanks jez
I'll take you up on that
what do i have to do?

Cheers
A

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Do you want to see the new tepooka video?
Do you?
Well do you?

For all your viewing pleasure in glorious avi please have a warm round of applause for Because Life Isn't

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Like the new addition to your video collection boys, getting all arty in your old age.

Where is PK, did you make him stay behind the camera all the time? I believe I spotted that afro rudeboy Nix? though,

Rob - contact over the shoulder, butterfly at side of body with one hand behind the back - still think it's your finest groove when you alternate. Watch yer back with that chuckin' stuff tho, think ive been infected by your juggliness.

Love both ways you bring the staffs to a cross too, especially the helicopter one over the shoulder, under the arm, round the back. mmm

also find myself drawn to the freeze frames long exposures? of the poi crossing paths, nice touch.

miss you guys

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
wow. This is by far the best one yet.

Amazing double contact (same thing temptest mentioned) and that pseudo-cross staff with the doubles is increadible, you transition in and out of it so nicely (the staff on staff overhead contact is awesome to). The crazy long exposure stuff is really nice to. I really like you guys are getting more artsy with your shots and editing. Good music and the black&white definatly gives it a nice look and seems to save on file size immensly.

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
wow

:speechless:

eeeep.

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
The yo-yo staff really suprised me. Wasn't expecting that to happen.

Also you guys should seriously consider makeing a full length video and selling it. I know I would buy it.

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
At first I though I was halucinating, or was that just the wierd camera angle, but nope, It was the yo-yo staff...

Well, any attempt to praise it will surely fall short, so I'll just keep silent, and watch it some more...

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
ta guys....

no pk cause... this was all done b.p.k. (before pk...obviously) and is all me own work....

got two new ones and broadband coming soon...

love y'all
R

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
During testing today i was wondering how you make the yo yo staff... so.

How do you make the yo-yo staff?!!
Trippy stuff
Kinudin

Page: ......