Forums > Beginner Staff Moves > I Need free downloadable staff videos!

Login/Join to Participate

CatastrophicBRONZE Member
44 posts

Posted:
Hello everyone!

I am a new user to HOP and I am looking for more help and inspiration with staff moves. I have played with staff for a few years in martial arts, and have taken to fire staff in the last few months (and poi and meteor as well...) More! More! Mwaaahh hahaha!

So I am looking for any links to staff video clips on the web...I have seen some mention of Glass's contact video, which interests me greatly...where do I find that? I'd LOVE to see it, as I NEED HELP doing contact rolls, and have a hard time finding someone to teach me!!

Thanks all!

fireninjamember
34 posts

Posted:
hey Catapult,

check my site: www.fireninja.com

I have a bunch of short staff movies demoing individual moves. Not much contact stuff though... yet.

-david
david@fireninja.com
www.fireninja.com

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
Hmm... staff videos, eh?

Glass's'es's'es staff video is here

These are videos by PK (minor poi deity) and Mineiro/Bluecat (double staff poltergeist) which have all sorts of interesting stuff in them.

And finally this one has a little bit of interesting stuff, but most importantly I'm in it

Oh and if you search for Baton twirling videos then you'll find some mindblowing sh~t

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."