Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Burningman Decompression, New York City, Saturday, November 23rd.

Login/Join to Participate

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I'm not running it, nor am I involved in the setup or delevery. But I should be selling popcorn if all goes well (So come say "Hi!"). It was the best fire party in NYC last year and promises to be bitchin' this year as well.

This is the official flyer:

https://www.sealspace.org/events/decom2002/decom02.html

I know I'll definitely be there. The DUMBO Lunatarium is a bit tricky to get to and in a sketchy neighborhood (with a LOVELY view of Manhattan) but worth the hike. F train to York street (yikes!) and walk towards the water.

Who else is coming?!?!

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
Um, well, yep, here i am again
Cassandra says there's a crucial pre-party fire meeting at 9 so we'll see all you burners there!

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Yay! I get to come invade your space again. Just this time no crazy old ladies from Texas that tell me how much they love my hair and are going to steal me away (I hope).

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

Amazonmember
9 posts

Posted:
Im going to be there and perform too.
Im coming in all the way from Toronto. THIS weekend is OUR d-com as I posted b4...(https://www.burningmooseman.ca/decomp/) Im so excited!
And then I hope to get a ride with a wack of Toronto Burners down to NYC on friday night...Anyone have a place for a fellow freak to crash?
Oh and Contact Cassandra if you want to perform at the NYC D-com too! Its on the website that "NYC" posted. I feel like its a RE-com not a DE-comp Im so stoked!
SMUT n FIRE
AMAZON

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
This sounds so cool!
See you there!