Page:
MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I haven't heard anything about Burning Man this year, probably because all the Burners are still decompressing. How was it?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
I think the burning of the man was today, so I don't think any of the people who went have made it back to their computers yet. From what I understand, however, the pliya is firm.

Jesus helps me trick people.

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
oh man!!!

It was an increadible year.

The weather was as close to perfect as could be hoped for. There was only one major dust storm (which was really beautiful to watch coming in), and that only intensified the party. Moble art was taken to another level this year, with full size galleons, 40' long white whales, and even larger blue sharks driving around. Both the man and the temple of joy burned so hot that various greens, blues, and even purples showed in depths of the brilliant and blinding white-hot the flames. The vibe saturday night was increadible. I've never loved so many people at once - at least not since the burn last year...

The human race is quite a thing of beauty when it wants to be.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
BTW, the man burned on the 31st and the temple on the 1st, so mikeginny didn't jump the gun that badly.

-v-

Maximusmember
250 posts

Posted:
Woot!

Seeing as how I have insomnia, I think I'll type a bit...

The HoP get together at the man Tuesday was a major success. Master Sodium was there. Nix was there (she is so pretty--all the guys were hitting on her). I didn't do a lot of introductions but there was probably a hundred firedancers in all. Of course when Nix, Master Sodium and I started spinning we attracted firedancers from all over the playa.
There were many great troupe performances. There were many great performers. After seeing so many people as good as or better than myself, my firedancer ego, which previously required its own zipcode, is now a more normal size. It was humbling to see performer after performer doing moves I thought only I or one or two others could do.
And Crimson totally chewed me out. She made me do another Show Me for her on the Playa. I joked that she just wanted to see me with my shirt off again, but I was worried and intimidated. I can't understand what I'm doing wrong. I was so uptight and confused I gave a wooden, lackluster performance and dropped my staff three times. She came up and said "You dropped your staff three times. Your students are getting better than you!"
She chewed me out right in front of my troupe. It was humiliating.
And our company's show at the burning of the Man was a trainwreck. Act one Isaac and I grab fireswords and step up to bookend the mighty Vanessa with her staff. We step on the stage and begin to kick ass. I look over at Isaac out of the corner of my eye to keep in time with him, and no Isaac. What the fuck? I couldn't even find him. So Vanessa going nutty out there and I'm just doing loopy stuff--supposedly mirrored by Isaac on the other side--framing Vanessa and making her look good. Instead I did nothing but detract from her. I spot Isaac. He is completely out of position on the far side of the stages (we had three stages). I yell at him to come over-he looks confused and panic-stricken and doesn't obey. I yell at him again and he comes. Vanessa finishes. I am so pissed at Isaac.
"What's the hell's the matter with you?" I wanted to know.
"Penney (our choreographer) told me to go over there," he said. "And you said to do whatever Penny said no matter what you said."
I decide not to beat him up--I need him for the third act.
Act three. My troupe is scheduled for a quad staff routine. Me and Isaac, the all-business warrior monks, and redheaded Freyja and sexy Gina.
But Gina hadn't been able to come to enough practices and we decided to do it without her. Down to three. And then Vanessa totally chews out Freyja at a rehersal, and nobody ever hears from her again thank you very much. Down to two.
Kelly, the over all leader of our combined troupes for the show (it was a fucking matriarchy I tell you) lets us go ahead as a duet. Isaac and I go out there in our black gi's, burning shit, taking no prisoners. The crowd, thousands and thousands of drug-crazed heat-exhausted freaks are screaming and screaming like an insane asylum. I do the forbidden dance, my floor routine right on the dirt of the playa. Isaac finished his solo and we are just finishing up when we were told to get off the stage. The Man was about to go up in flames. We run off. Then we are told it will be a few more minutes. So we are told to go out on stage again and do more stuff. Out we go. No sooner do we start then we are told to get off again.
A trainwreck. I'm sure it looked real good to the audience. *sarcasm*
We had lots more stuff. Gina was supposed to solo with those boffo fire fingers I made her in act five. And I was scheduled for a poi solo in act five.
After act five all the firedancers in the company were supposed to run right up to the perimeter and spin at once. I was going to use my 3-section, the one that breaks into two nunchaku.
But Act three was the end of it. Not half of what we had rehersed and prepared for all year.
But the Man burned nicely, giving birth to multiple tall fire tornados which danced crazedly
out of the carnage.
And lovely Nix came and visited us in our camp.

And then there was all the other stuff. Drugs? I got three pipes and most my pot confiscated. But I wasn't arrested or ticketed, which was lucky for me in Nevada. (Gina was ticketed for $250 as well as having her bong and all her pot taken.)
Sex? There was a pussy-eating contest called the Canadian Bacon Beaver Hunt. The winners were a foursome: two guys on one girl on one other girl. Finger-licking good.
Art? Operas, plays, poetry, installations. In keeping with the Floating World theme, there was the Spanish Armada. Wooden galleons built around busses. On Sunday night they made a final pass around the Playa and then they burnt the Armada. Fantastic.

It was beautiful. I had a great time.

Maximus

[ 05 September 2002, 01:03: Message edited by: Maximus ]

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I'm not green with envy or anything...

Sounds amazing. I do remember the Canadian Bacon Beaver Eating Contest what'sawhozit thingie, although I did not attend. I guess I'm not much of a voyeur or exhibitionist.

How did your drugs get confiscated, did they come into your camp or were you smoking in public or what happened? We never had a problem with it at our camp (last two years) because we kept all drug use either in our tents or under our shelter.

How was the music this year?

-Mike

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
FYI in Maximus post Nix = Nyx.

glad to hear you guys had a good time. can;t wait to go next year

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Maximusmember
250 posts

Posted:
Okay, Nyx it is. We actually went by our real names most of the time. (I know her's---hahaha.)
And sorry Mike, no spectators were allowed in the pussy-eating contest. Only participants and judges (there did appear to be way too many judges). It was fenced off by canvas windbreaks.

And, yes, we were stupid about the drugs. We were smoking out in the open right after the Burn.
You had the 411 on how to do it right.

And as for the music, it was good. I had plenty of opportunities to participant with my dij. There's always a ragged drum circle somewhere within earshot. The DJ's were good and trance and goa appeared to be in vogue this year. There's always Dead Can Dance and goth playing at the Thunderdome, and the live music at center camp was excellant as ever. My favorite was a cello player. He mesmerized everyone. I went over to the soundman afterward to see what his name was so i could get his CD. But he was a fill-in and nobody knew his name. he just appeared out of nowhere when needed and then disappeared forever. A typical Burning Man event and a great lesson in how life, art, and joy are fleeting and transient and to valued and appreciated all the more.

Maximus

[ 06 September 2002, 06:38: Message edited by: Maximus ]

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
well, now that I finally gots the energy to get up and do something. . .

damn what fun. utterly amazing. the event kinda got off to a slow start. music was not all that impressive to me until wednesday night. but still had loads uf fun.

the artwork was amazing this year. there was an electric lilly pond that light up, and looked like real water!

but the end all was spinning center circle at the burn. my groups performance went off perfectly, plus the man blessed the reno fire conclave (my group) with the gift of his ancestral dustdevils for the second year in a row!!! what an amazing feeling dancing through the spirits! watching as all the people close in on me when he dropped. AH!

my mind is still to overloaded. mebbe in a few days I'll give a more complete review.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
No....speech....must...continue........decompressing.............

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
It was a great year, indeed.

My highlight in terms of spinning would be a fire circle that happened Wednesday night at Space Lounge with Sage, Skunk, Tito and myself from Anthelion, and a few random fire people. Sage left everyone speechless. Her technique is tight and flawless, her variety of moves amazing, and she is a lot more graceful in real life than in the video.

There was another great fire circle in front of Bianca's Saturday night with Anthelion and 1337 folks.

Finally, the Fire Conclave was as chaotic as last year. It's too bad that there is not a little more order in it, because the results (with almost 400 fire performers), could be incredible. But this time, everyone lit up before they were supposed to and it was quite scary to enter the Circle walking behind the Naust and quickly be surrounded by an army of fire dancers not always careful about what they were doing (spinning too close to the fueling stations for example). Oh well, it was a great time in any case.

Nomad

melissaBRONZE Member
156 posts

Posted:
i recently arrived back home from bm after a slight detour (had to decompress from such an intense expereince) this year was absolutly fabulous for me, wonderful people and amazing performances everwhere. my only regret is that my good set of collapsable fans is currently in hawaii so i could not do any dancing with them this year... but in an odd sort of way that turned out to be a good thing. it gave me some time to reflect and i have come up with two new collapsable fan designs and a different kind of poi design that i am eager to test out. i was really interesing for me to get a chance to watch other fan dancers and see the huge range in dance/move styles that people have explored. i didn't see any collapsable fans this year, i know that they are out there but where is another story..., i counted seven different non-collapsable fans designs each with their own strengths and weaknesses. i played with one set of custom fans that i thought were especially nice, good balance/weight. i find it pretty facinating to see all the various styles of fans that have been created. there were some amazing poi folks out there, some of them made me scratch my head and say wow, how the hell did they do that?!? one the last night i took some hallutionogens and watched the fire performers, very cool effect except for fact that i couldn't identify what toys people were using-one torch head looked like six! the overall this has been an amazing amzing year and i am still in shock to be back to regular reality. but i am excited to start builing more fire toys.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
okay okay okay! SO!!! its time for a REAL review of the event. now that I can FINALLY think STRAIGHT! (well, kinda)

monday-arrive at the playa. the place is already much more packed then last year on monday. alot of people showed up early to party. had some trouble with sneaking someone in, so they went to reno to get a ticket. the weather was wonderful. mild temperature, slight breeze, no dust, and. . . and. . . HARD PACKED PLAYA. very hard packed. much better then last years dust-o-rama. I mean honestly last year, you couldn't see the city until you were in it, even at night, because there was so much dust. camped with the lovely and charming nyx. maximus is right ALL the guys were hitting on her. I think even my girlfriend wanted to do her . the night was wonderful. fairly warm temperature, although the wind was a little chilly. it seems the people want big fire this year. the man was about 150-175 feet tall. the temple was almost as tall as the man, and much bigger around. still no sign of the people we were supposed to meet.spun some fire (of course). walked around a little and actually saw the people who had to go to reno to get the ticket. the playa is so magical. starting off great. although the music is lacking.

so tuesday's weather was great as well. basically like monday. met up with maximus and nyx at the man. we were all spinning and having a good time when alluvasudden like 75-100 fire spinners come out of the darkness and start spinning with us (most of them using MY fuel ). what a feeling to be the ones who attract a firespinners convention, we even hooked us some drummers and then some mobile techno by the time I left. but the music still sucks.

wednesday-okay so whats with all the sirens. they seem like a playa trend this year. and utilikilts. what the hell is with all the utilikilts this year. do people not realize, kilts are f@cking hot!!! playa gifts are especially lame this year. whatever stupid crap anyone can pull outta their ass seems an appropriate gift. I've always said if its not consumable, its playa trash. the musics getting a little better.

thursday-enough with the sirens already. and this years water theme is such a bad idea. all I hear nowadays is AAAARRRGH!!! SHIVER ME TIMBERS!!! AAAARRRGH!!! it drove me nuts worse then the steering wheel I had hangin outta my fly. now that the music is starting to get good I'm way to tired to dance. damn. at least I didn't have to do the showme to crimson. that looked like hell. plus I bought a slave from the temple of atonement. rather crappy slave though.

friday-lotta tourists. I mean, LOTTA TOURISTS. the bathrooms are going to sh!t. and I see alotta trash around. but hey, at least we finally got a dust storm to show the tourists whats up. and a little rain to mellow it out before the night came.

saturday-I need not tell you that it was amazing. unfortunately there were no fire cannons like last year , but oh well cause I was in the conclave. but not just any conclave, reno conclave. the group that was blessed by the man with the ancestors. as the man burned we danced through the devils, the feeling of their spirits moving through us was amazing. watching as the crowd closed in on us. wow. then after the burn I ate some drugs and walked out to the end. as far as the fence would let me. now the music is good. damn good. psy trance til dawn. and at the sunrise, I was by the man, firedancing, and lighting my wicks off of the few remains from his fire. that spin was for you mike.

and sunday, the glorious night of the artwork burns. the temple burned beautifully, sending out a few ancestors. but it burned so hot that it made colors of white, green, and purple. (I was kinda shroomin at the time so maybe not)

all in all, good playa. too many tourists though. AAAAAAAARRRGH. SO LONG MAYTEYS.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
I am so depressed to see that you had so much fun and then got stupid because you thought that you had to put a chemical (in one form or another) into your body to make the experiance "better".

I think its just pathetic

I guess my ignoranc comes from the fact that I have never needed or done drugs to have a good time. *shrugs* ohh well, I know I am talking to a brick wall on this so I will stop before starting another fight.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
see, ray, I didn't do it to make the experience better. not at all. I did it to make the experience different. I had plenty of enjoyment the first five nights substance free. spun fire, went dancing, had a truly wonderful time. but I had experienced black rock city those first five nights, and I loved it, so I wanted to experience it in a different way. and I still loved it. had it not been for the chemicals I took into my body, I would not have ventured out to the very end of the unknown. I would not have met the other people who also ventured out to the end.

please, lets not turn this into a drugs are right/wrong debate. lets just keep it happily burning man.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Ray, drugs can be a bit of spice for life.

The problem is when people confuse a condiment for a main course.

Truth be known, I think that BRC is enough of a head-fuck that drugs are really not necessary. But that doesn't mean that drugs will necessarily ruin everything. You just have to be smart about it.

I might actually go not next year, but the year after, BTW.

-Mike

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
in fact, if you take hallucinogens in the middle of all the immediate craziness night of the burn, you usually dont even notice you are frying. at least I didn't last year. then I got on the open playa and WHOODAMN was I fryin.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I'm all about being sober on the night of the burn. With all that craziness going on, I feel like I'm better equipped to deal with anything unexpected that comes up if I'm sober than if I'm striding the astral playa.

If I'm going to trip in BRC, I'll do it earlier in the week when things are more mellow.

My first year, I did too many drugs, partied too hard, and wound up having the only bad trip I've ever had. I learned a very important lesson that night: if you don't do drugs, you are guaranteed a good time. If you do drugs, you might have a fantastic time, or you might have a terrible time. You have to figure out how likely it is that something will happen that you could easily deal with while sober but would be disastrous while tripping (like getting separated from your group). Both years that I went to BRC, I got separated from my group on the Night of the Burn. The first year, I was tripping balls. That was awful. The next year, I was sober. I just threw up my hands and went off and partied.

-Mike

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
besides, why would any of us need drugs out there when you can spin fire anywhere, any time you please, without the worry of policemen giving you a ticket.

also the night of the artwork burns is nice for trippin, since its alot more mellow. but yeah, I dont think I'll be taking lsd night of the burn again. not just cause I'm in the conclave now and wouldn't dream of bringing it in there. probably wasn't a good idea to do that without ever experiencing that insanity. then I lost my backpack. that sucked, until I found it.

but a word to all of you thinking of taking those substances- the playa is its own drug. any drug you take will not make you enjoy it more. only differently. in fact you probably experience less of the city when you're fryin balls, cause you would tend to stay away from the crowds.

Le Skunkmember
84 posts

Posted:
wooohooo!!!

that was rockin. 3 weeks in the desert and a half in a hotel room... never a dull moment. i am a bit sad i missed the big spinny union by the man on tuesday, but hey, i'm sure i had fun that night.

wednesday the fire brought me magic, as i got completely separated from my homies, went back to the lounge of space (which ended up as my home yet again this year, thank you spacelounge you guys rock), got my chainZ, went out in front of illuminaughty and spun fire when the music was right...

within 10 minutes (yeah they are new wicks, and sure they are biggenZ, but goddamit doesn't it seem like they burn FOREVER out there) as i grope pantingly for my water, nomad and tito are there, along with many other friends who recognized my wicks a-flyin from afar...then back to the lounge to buss it to some pumpin house (sorry but i cannot stand psy trance, if i had my druthers there would be a lot more funk, idm and hip hop beats out there), we lured sage out of her circus hideaway with our trix, and played all night...thanx to all who came that was one of the best and most inspiring fire circle i've EVER had the priviledge to witness (and be a part of)...Nomad you mentioned most people but don't forget courtney doing one handed cartwheels and handstands she was beautiful...and mystery guy super graceful with double staves...and the guy with the wolf mask who just pulled out toy after toy and braved toxicity spinning red and green fire...

thank you burning man for giving all fire performers a week to be rockstars (most of us are just not treated with such adoration in our day to day life)

thank you speechless mystery girl who came up to me with that look in your eyes one night when i spun in front of the galleon, gave me a hug and a smile, and disappeared...i am not an emotional person normally but the thought of how much i moved you made me cry...

thank you anthelion and 1337 you guys all rock and in my humble opinion are some of the best fire performers i saw out there...

thank you sage you are truly a goddess, and i am not just talking about the fire...

thank you madagascar institute (though none of you will ever read this) the octopus project was amazing to work on and even more incredible to climb and play on...

thank all of you everybody who came, except for the guys who like to wear a shirt with no pants...please stay home next year...

thank you crimson rose for all your organization and vision, not to mention administrative duties tied to the event...

next year hopefully i can meet more of you...if not see you in nyc...i do love my job but damn, work/reality is sure gonna SUCK ASS tomorrow.

peax

skunk

PS i thought the conclave was beautiful...everybody i talked to afterwards confirmed it...also i was under the impression everything went off as planned, no?

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
hey, le skunk, did you happen to be in reno before going out to the event? cause if you did then you are right, your new wicks are fucking huge. I thought my ten-feet on each poi was alot, but damn, 12 feet, you crazy man.

if its not you, then disregard everything I said.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
oh yeah, and alot of people lit up early, so it didn't go as planned. so nothing new with the conclave.

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
True, forgive me for forgetting the lovely Courtney.

And yes Skunk, BM does make us feel like rock-stars. One night, I spun somewhere with my group. By no means a show, it was just one of those impromptu "Let's go out and find a place to spin" kind of thing. After 10 minutes, while resoaking, some guy comes up to me and says: "You guys must be the elusive Anthelion, right?". We finally got "recognized".

Not to mention all the props we get from people who watch us spin randomly, quiet and mesmerized, then come to us (I say "us" to mean us fire spinners, coz i'm sure it does not just happen to me) at the end almost speechless and say "you.... were.... just..... beautiful..... thank you", give a hug and leave.

Fuck fuck fuck. Reality does suck.

Nomad

Le Skunkmember
84 posts

Posted:
yes that was probably me in reno about a week and a half before the event... did we meet? are you from reno? i almost forgot BIG BIG UP to the reno conclave!!! especially Dave King and Carlyn who hooked me up bigtime on my way in and out of the playa...and all you guys rock!!! i wish we had a permit here like you guys do over there, unfortunately it's a bit harder to come by in NYC...

peax

skunk

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
Okay, the power of speech has once again been bestowed upon me (sorry!)

BURNING MAN..... WOOOHOOOO!!

I will definately be back next year only i'll have a much shorter trip because i'm moving to California in June!!

My only regret about Burning Man was that I didn't get to connect with more poi people, especially Nomad, Skunk, and basically all the east coast people. I was kept very busy with our art installation, Firedance, so much of my nights were spent there, doing what I do with my tribe around the circle and drawing people in from the playa. It was very cool meeting those I did meet, however; Master Sodium, his friends, and Maximus were all very sweet..Thank you!

I actually didn't even spin nearly as much as I thought I would...mostly I just wandered around staring at all the amazing sights, wow! The Lily Pond was definately my favorite...an oasis of tranquility in a sea of chaos!

And (sorry Ray) as far as enhancing the whole experience goes... i would have to agree with Master Sodium, I only partook of mushrooms on Friday night and couldn't even tell the difference until I got out to the relative calm of the playa..I guess BMan is psychadelic enough on its own!

All in all a truly unique and amazing experience! Hope to meet more of you next year!

~Charles Baudelaire

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
yeah skunk, I'm from reno. I'm the one who had the really big green flame last week when the photographer was there.

and yes, it is nice to be permitted like that.

and dave rocks.

yeah, I didn't spin very much either Nyx. brought out aboot 50 gallons of fuel and came back with a little less then 40. good thing though, cause half of us (the ones you met) dont really have jobs right now, but at least we can spin fire to our hearts content.

[ 10 September 2002, 05:14: Message edited by: master sodium ]

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
I spun fire all of twice the whole time I was there. I missed the HOP gathering due to car troubles and just never managed to get my wicks out until sunday after the temple of joy burned and some people at gigsville asked me to light them. I did do a fair amount of glow, but that is a lot easier to deal with when you are exploring BRC by yourself.

I was the same way last year - I only burned once then. It is just too difficult to get me to do something I am so familiar with when there is so much new to see and do out there and only a week to do it in!

-v-

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
and I have to agree that the lily pond was absolutely amazing! It was definitly one of my favorite works of art out there.

-v-

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
yeah, i actually had a great time spinning just glow one night... i think pozee's spirit possesed me that night cause i was doing some wraps and crazy stuff i didn't know i could do like that one-handed butterfly wrap he does i had never even tried before! Weird. it was awesome though and i was gifted with stuff from several people who were apparently pretty pleased!
how many days till i can go back?

~Charles Baudelaire

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
hey guys!!!!
yes i know i'm a punk. i went to the hop meeting but i couldn't wait very long for everyone to show up as we had a rehearsal right then. so bummed that i didn't get to hang out with you guys! i did get to see the jam in front of the space lounge, sage came to grab me to spin but i was totally unprepared. so i spectated. great stuff, guys! now she and i are in ashland oregon fire dancing our tooties off every day so we can get gas money to go home some day. it is slow hard work. starving is fun!!!! we are living on dumpster bread, water, and eggs, the three gypsy food groups. we are headed down to the bay area in about a week to hang with some new friends. oh boy! anybody there?!? let's hang! anyone know any good free food in the bay area?
burning man for me was crazy, of course. i spent most of my time helping set up the show, and the dome, and the rigging, and the sound, at the el circo tent. it was worth it, tho, as we were rockin the party pretty constantly, and our show was a fairly amazing success. the music/guest dj's were SOOO good at our dome that i really didn't get to explore as much as i would have liked to(oh darn). other than that(snicker) i pretty much had a blast! having a motorcycle at burning man is a must! it totally changed the whole experience for me. DO IT!!!!
such kind words to sage, i'll go grab her and tell her to read this thread...yes, she amazes me too every time i see her dance. meeeow!

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
342 days til we go back. maybe 341.

and the playa is magical. it does that to fire spinners. I was pulling some crazy moves after the burn that I have yet to recreate again. last year the head of my fire group played mirror with the guy that was coveted as one of the finest spinners out there and did everything he did, but can only do it on the playa.

Page: