Leoniemember
7 posts

Posted:
just wonderin if there are any spinners in the north of england or in wales. im in cumbria and its pretty lonely but hopefully going to uni in wales this sept so hopin that there are some peeps somewhere !!!

Belief? What do I believe in? I believe in sun. In rock. In the dogma of the sun and the doctrine of the rock. I believe in blood, fire, woman, rivers, eagles, storm, drums, flutes, banjos, and broom-tailed horses...

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
hi leonie.
there seems to be several thousand of us in sheffield if that's any help.

wherever you go, there you are.

Rufusmember
15 posts

Posted:
Watcha! im in manchester and been trying to find people to play with too. mail me dude, i are mostly all lonely wiv my fire.

fairyflossmember
3 posts

Posted:
hey dude..how be on?
wales, eh? me too! give me a mail if ya want. me and my poi are getting so lonely...

which uni you goin to? what ya studying??

"....dont be a fool, be sure to take all the necessary precautions before having a barbeque.."

Trippie HippieBRONZE Member
old hand
733 posts

Posted:
I'm just outside Manchester, in Northwich
Drop me a mail.

Trippie Hippie- Monty Dons secret love child

Fly like a mouse, run like a pillow, be the small book case.

"Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone".

Because dressing up is fun.

enlliwmember
16 posts

Posted:
MOVING TO CARDIFF IN SEPTEMBER IF YOU ARE NEAR THAT AREA DROP ME A LINE, NOT VERY GOOD THOUGH SO I'LL HAVE TO PICK UP TIPS FROM YOU EMX

if you do not suceed try try again

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
wow 2 posts from manchester and only a spit away from poi in the park!! u should come join us some time... or check us out www.poiinthepark.co.uk

caniffisSILVER Member
60 posts

Posted:
not going as far as some of you lot but wondering if anyone knows if there is anyone around Coventry who enjoys burnt hair as much as me?
am on the way back from Australia where i have been involved in a Circus club at the NSW university and thinking of setting up one in the Cov area. anybody intrested????

What you don't know won't hurt you? well i intend to get to know as much as possible so that i can make sure no one else has to so they carn't get hurt.

littleredrobynhoodmember
2 posts

Posted:
nottingham...?? am i getting too low and out of the territory? but if anyone knows anyone within the space with this name... come find me, i'll be there...

...you are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it true...

hairballmember
11 posts

Posted:
I'm heading back to Newcastle next week so when you get your hollidays i'll be happy to meet for a spin

Paul

ecofairymember
23 posts

Posted:
Thourght i'd bring this back , are any of you still around? I live in Cardiff, I know very few people that spin here anymore (other then my brother and thats no fun )
elle

The earth isn't dying its being murdered and the people killing it have names and addresses!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
i know an extremly tallented spinner in cardiff, if you want his phone number pm me and i will give it to you, he is well lonly down there since leaving sheffield, i'm sure if you know others in cardiff, you could welcome another spinner.

bellsmember
35 posts

Posted:
I know at least 3 more in the Manchester area.... HURRAAHHHH

Maybe we need to start travelling as a group to visit the thousands of Sheffield...

Hey Trippy - is it about time we sorted another mini pip out? It seems like it to me!

*****those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves....******

igimember
15 posts

Posted:
i think it is time bells to get another one goin gin manchester.....am around for the next three weeks until nov 20th.....shall we?

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives.</i]