baerie fenmember
76 posts

Posted:
Hey there everybody ! How u all doin ?
Sitting around in london town ?
Wondering what u'll be doing this Thursday night?
well wonder no more except in amazement as you walk through the doors of 'Swingers' Londons THURSDAY night juggling workshop & playspace. This happens every thursday from 7:30 till 12(ish) in Kensal rise @ no.5 Bannister road London. We've got an immense outdoor fire playground, 2 warehouse spaces for you to play in, one with d.j's, lighting & an organic fair trade cafe & one which is for quiet well lit ptactice both are NICE AND LARGE so no space issues here !
So after all of that it would be a pleasure to c u down Swingers on a THURSDAY in NORTH London any worries,directions etc... do not hesitate to give me a call on 07733395436
c u there xxxx

Forever spiraling upwards towards unknown destiny.Where will it end ? Where did it start ?Why ask so many questions ?

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
This is a really cool night, I thoroughly recommend that you go along!

Here's a map if you want more directions.

[ 23 May 2002, 21:21: Message edited by: Dom ]

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
hmm. what Dom said.
its wicked creative space.
Today the big people have said that i can stay out to play after my 7:30 bedtime
so See you tonight.

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
i wish i lived in london..then i could go to swingers...it sounds like a bad ass place too spin!! well i guess im off to my warehouse parking lot!! i guess it will do until i can move out of usa!!

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
thought you liked the other "swingers" nights glass the ones you and dom were tellin me about friday night? now you tell me its a juggling thing. juggling 2 gurls not your style now mate have to do real juggling for a change? i dont know you southeners, i just dont get it any more... finishes rest of vodka bottle..aww...
urgh... no more vodka...

baerie fenmember
76 posts

Posted:
Hey guys !
What a stomping thursday that was !
Just wanted to thak u all for coming, the energy you bring with you each week is what makes it !
Same again next Thursday.
Also this space would seem like a constructive space for feed back so let me have it !
Thanks for the support.
cu there

Forever spiraling upwards towards unknown destiny.Where will it end ? Where did it start ?Why ask so many questions ?

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
OK! There is a juggling/poi type event on tonight at Kensal Rise. Same place, same time. It's not exactly 'swingers' as Ben's not there, he's off to Berlin to mess about as a robot in the Love Parade. Should still be a wicked night.

Probably going along meself, so see you peeps there!

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Dom:
Ben's not there, he's off to Berlin to mess about as a robot in the Love Parade
whoever Ben is, he's a bloody legend in my books!!!!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always