soulsurfermember
1 post

Posted:
Hi there,

I only got one question. Does anybody know any other places in the internet where i could get videos about poi to download?
Like that videos from "Pk"... (by the way, pk that vids r amazing)

Spin with your mind and light up your soul

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Pk's vids are fantastic.

But I can't really help you for downloading others - sorry

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
Ok, here goes another shameless self promotion. (nauty boy)

Why don't you try going here?

www.flamingsphere.homestead.com

we allready have tons here and there will be more new videos uploaded within a week.

Or try here for basics

https://www.jugglingwithatwist.fsnet.co.uk/page47.html

or here for glowy stuff videos (and fire)

https://www.houseofrave.com/

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
:enters thread blushing:

cheers dude, thanks for your coments greatly recieved.
The links Santanatwo are wicked, i recomemend the ones from his site [the first link], jedi white has some shit nicely dialed. then the wrap master him self, need we say more.
houseofrave is a little dated with the poi footage, but theres some nice stuff that can be found there.
keep posted i got new stuff on its way... many ideas running through my head right now, also with the first gathering of 2003 only 2 weeks away, i should get some decent stuff of many HOPpers.

[ 18. January 2003, 12:17: Message edited by: PK [Dust-Punk] ]

.Morph.SILVER Member
addict
669 posts

Posted:
Santana, what software do I need to watch your vids? This damn work's pc keeps opening Lotus 1-2-3!!!

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
you will need "real player" to view most of them. And the one on the first page needs an avi view (windows player should work. try using a different viewer by opening up the file from a different viewer. If you go to the "real player" link you can look around and eventualy find a shareware copy of the player for free. But they make it difficult, in order to trick you into just paying for it. If you use a search engine it should be fairly easy. They constantly change the exact page where the free player software is located, another trick to get you to buy it, even though you can get it for free. But, perserver, have faith, you can do it.

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

.Morph.SILVER Member
addict
669 posts

Posted:
Cheers, found it after a bit of digging. Looking forward to checking your vids. Hopefully I'm gonna get send a vid in for Col4, just gotta get my hands on a camcorder.

The Uk Real Player link is currently @ Real Player UK download