Shaolin Monkeymember
1 post

Posted:
If anyone has any info on four poi moves please let me know. So far ive got down a four poi alternate corkscrew type thing. Each hand has one poi on the thumb(I twist one finger loop to make a nice tight fit)and one on the normal two finger grip. To start both hands out palm up. Right hand starts corkscrew motion towards body and down. Keep palm facing up as corkscrew should split open on the way up. Left hand mirrors the right going down and towards as the right hand goes up and away. Sensitivity of finger movement is mucho important to get clean spin. This move also looks cool with two beaming poi and a electro glo staff. Another is a four poi butterfly. Get a one handed butterfly going and flip it btb as your mate hands you the other two poi in front. They swap from front to back like mexican wave ish. Ive thought up a couple of routines with two people and six poi where two of em are passed from one to other. Can anyone help with other four poi or two person/passing moves thanks. I found that loads of poi moves can be done with one beaming poi and a electro glo staff, any other weird combos?

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Jonathan Crosby is on the fireperformers list and says he can do four poi.Here's his email, I can't seem to find his tag on here...jonathan@surf.co.nz Cheers...------------------Charles (AKA INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggle.co.nz/fire/fire.html

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

The Welcome Mattmember
193 posts

Posted:
I have been trying to figure out 4 or more poi for a few weeks now too...There have been some talk on it before.If you do a search for 4 or more poi it will come up with some stuff.https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/000463.htmlPS- is this a point for me? I'm not really sure of the rules for this "beat the mods" game. (maybe I should do a search smile)------------------I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!