My Friends Websites
Helping you find the right retirement or agedcare facilities. - You may even find other oldies to Poi and Fire Dance. Never too old to spin Fire.
Spin Poi is dedicated to improving lives through poi - a fun, accessible, affordable way to engage both the mind and body. They conducted the first research to scientifically investigate the effects of poi on health, and continue to research and implement evidence-based poi/wellbeing programs around the world.
One Chinese Medical Clinic, Christchurch, New Zealand. We treat patients with Acupuncture, Tuina, Chinese herbs and warm heart.
Acupuncture results in the body producing natural substances, such as pain-relieving endorphins. These naturally released substances are responsible for the beneficial effects experienced with acupuncture.
- Social Chat Chat, stuff, nonsense & daftness
- Beginner Poi Moves Discussion of Beginners part 1, part 2, beginners weaves and beginner butterflies
- Events, Performances and Gatherings Discuss public events and performances listed in the sites events calendar
- Technical Discussion Tools and toys
- Beginner Staff Moves Discussion of Beginners part 1, part 2 and beginners throws
- Other Toys Whips, Fire art, Fans, Flags, Swords...
- HoP Competitions & Announcements - COL videos etc HoP competitions and COL Compilation video DVD of International performers Video entry details
- Help! Use this friendly forum if you do not know what to do and need help.
- Videos Links to members videos. Not for commercial use.
- Social Discussion For involved topics and debate.
- Meet Others Find other spinners nearby or upon your travels
- Advanced Poi Moves Discussion of advanced poi moves. i.e. not already classed as "Beginner" in the poi moves library
- Advanced Staff moves Discussion of advanced staff moves. i.e. not already classed as "Beginner" in the staff moves library.
- Expressive movement / costumes and props Help with characterizations, performances, choreography, story telling, portraying feelings and emotions, involving the audience and providing the x-factor...