Forums > Social Chat > Any sydney ppl hav a location to meet up and do poi?

Login/Join to Participate

MYsterfymember
14 posts

Posted:
hey ther,i'm interested in meetin up with any groups or just a few ppl that want to meet up and do poi....i'm interested in learning from other ppls expeirence and also would like to give feedback of my own
....ah well if thers anyone name a place and time and i'll get back to u,i have 2 other ppl that would luv to come down as well..i hav a staff as well,so either way i'm not fussed

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Hi sweety, there are plenty of places to hang. If you check the meet others section, you can find people in your area.

Generally? There is a meet in Newtown every 2nd wednesday of the month, a meet in Glebe on Thursdays, as well as one at Macquarie uni on the same night. I believe the Manly contingent meets on Sunday nights.

& Bounce, if you are listening, When I have access to my email again I will send you a mail, but I am currently experiencing communication difficulties

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
ill be in sydney in a couple of weeks time im just learning but haveing a blast ill fwirl with you sometime

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk