Forums > Social Chat > i havent posted a thread in ages, so heres one! actually, i need to know summit!

Login/Join to Participate

thisboysetsfiremember
45 posts

Posted:
right, how is everyone to everyone, remembering that hugs are just ace, ]

ive made my own staff at the momnet as funds are still short, as i now own a car (its a mini!!!) jus wondering, would a wooden staff, about the same weight and height as a metal one, and with two balls of florecent green cloth either end, do you reckon its good enough to practice with, i mean, i need a new one and have done for ages ah well!!

i dont think kids will be to bothered by the drinking and getting stoned thing, becuase it wasnt to bad, kids who dont want to drink or smoke, wont, they are too adamant about it, so, thar we go!

PEACE

Mike Buggins

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
You practice staff sounds fine to me. You can just practice with a broom handle if thats all you can get your hands on.
quote:
Originally posted by thisboysetsfire:

i dont think kids will be to bothered by the drinking and getting stoned thing, becuase it wasnt to bad, kids who dont want to drink or smoke, wont, they are too adamant about it, so, thar we go!

PEACE

I do not understand, what are you talking about?

Are we nearly there yet?